Sorry. I'm pretty sure it does not, but I have to check. I'm trying to setup a family BBM conference for family updates, events, and to just keep in contact.
    I personally have unlimited Text , but some folk in the Family may not. if BBM does not count as Text messages then its perfect for our needs.
    Thanks
    01-01-14 03:00 PM
    Nope, BBM away!

(Heads up: it does use your data plan when not connected to wifi so just be aware of that. But, honestly the amount of data that just BBM chat uses is negligible compared to browsing the Internet, using social media apps, etc.)

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 03:02 PM
    Doesn't count, my monthly sms's have dropped like a rock since BBM went cross platform

Posted Via CB10 - Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1803
    01-01-14 03:02 PM
    Thanks for the quick responses. Their Very much appreciated

Sent from my Samsung S3 using CB Forums mobile app
    01-01-14 03:08 PM
    It only counts when you text non-BBM. BBM uses ID instead of phone number like all of those texting messages. I'm surprise that people still using iMessage, text message, WhatApps, and many more texting capability. I'm sure when more and more people realize that BBM is data free, they will switch like no tomorrow.
    01-01-14 03:10 PM
    It only counts when you text non-BBM. BBM uses ID instead of phone number like all of those texting messages. I'm surprise that people still using iMessage, text message, WhatApps, and many more texting capability. I'm sure when more and more people realize that BBM is data free, they will switch like no tomorrow.
    BBM is data free? I think it still uses your data. It may be text free but an awful lot of people have unlimited texting any more.
    01-01-14 03:19 PM
    It's not data free it is uses data just like whatsapp.

Sent via my S3 and tapatalk
    01-01-14 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD