Does anybody have a link on the BBM 10.3 Barfile?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 04:58 AM
    Sorry can't be extracted. By invite only through Beta Zone. Just have to hang tight.
    12-24-13 11:32 AM
    Thx bruh

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 12:16 PM
    Please how can I get Bbm 10.3.2.16 please I need it

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 12:48 PM
    Please how can I get Bbm 10.3.2.16 please I need it

Posted via CB10
    You can get it by sending me $1000.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 01:11 PM
    It's completely unfair and stupid for BlackBerry to do a selective beta, I mean what makes them special?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 10:38 PM
    You can get it by sending me $1000.

Posted via CB10
    I want half

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 11:14 PM
    It's completely unfair and stupid for BlackBerry to do a selective beta, I mean what makes them special?

Posted via CB10
    Totally Agree

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 11:14 PM
    It's not fair. Wah wah wah. I want reparations!
    12-25-13 07:35 PM
    There is away if someone wants to do it? not for money as one did offer before

Some have more then one beta account and can change the information like email and password etc. and open a new email address for CB

So now each person that logs in to the beta site can download to there phone and each time a download is downloaded a new code will be sent to the email address and we be able to use it

I have done it before but I don't have this in my beta program even I am a long time beta tester very strange

Just trying to help and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask

I would recommend if someone does do it someone to be in charge of it because to many downloading in the same time will email so many codes and no one will know what code belongs to them

If someone is in charge of it we can know who uses it because the person will have to request access from the person in charge so we can keep track who uses it etc.

This can be done with any beta testing software from beta zone BBOS BB10 etc.

Tested by me
    12-25-13 07:54 PM
    Maybe the ones who provide a more comprehensive feedback and/or active on the respective beta forums were selected.

Just my theory.

Posted via my beautiful, red Q5 (10.2.1.1259)
    jafrul and endevour like this.
    12-25-13 08:18 PM
    Maybe the ones who provide a more comprehensive feedback and/or active on the respective beta forums were selected.

Just my theory.

Posted via my beautiful, red Q5 (10.2.1.1259)
    That's what I thought too..

I'm being frank, I'm not that engaging in beta zone threads although completing surveys which I did almost all shouldn't be a guide that we are active in beta zone.

However, I believe majority who registered in beta zone merely do so to be ahead of the game. Which of course beats the reason we downloaded beta apps.

I'm sure BlackBerry selectively choose who they wanted to have the latest beta testing according how they might deem it fit.

No complaint here.

Posted via Awesome Astro (STA100-2) on CB10
    stlabrat likes this.
    12-25-13 08:26 PM
    I have no verified proof but it seems like they have invited BBM power users.

My entire family has Zeds but I'm the only one who was invited to give the latest a go, having said that, I'm on BBM way more than they are.
    One of my employees who is also a power user was invited but none of his friends got it.

This tells me they carefully selected those who would get a chance.
    Those who got an invite 'seem' to be heavy BBM users, least from my scans of the forums here.

I know it's frustrating, I have all these new and neat emotions that my wife would love but I can't use them with her yet.
    My employee and I are using the new Glympse feature a lot. It's pretty sweet when you have a practical use for it although most won't use it.

I have wondered about the small beta on this and can only surmise it's because of Glympse. Perhaps ironing out the data usage on the network before going full scale release??? Just a guess on that though.

From my Vader Zed
    Umaima_B_Dia and stlabrat like this.
    12-25-13 10:42 PM
    I think the selection for the beta is random. My girlfriend got the invite and she is nowhere as active on BBM as I am, and she barely responds to the surveys... whereas I make sure I complete every survey and submit detailed answers. I'm sure they'll open it up to more people soon so I'm just gonna sit tight and try to remain patient and calm as my gf throws the new features in my face. =|

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 01:51 AM
    It is 10.3.3.16. I have it but have no way of extracting the bar file.
    Does anyone have BBM 10.3 Barfile?-img_20131225_202316.png

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    12-26-13 02:08 AM
    I don't think anyone in the middle east got the new BBM and btw when I had BBM channels beta I gave it to my friends easily, I just give them the link of the final download page of the app and they download on their phone and they receive the code over their email if they have a beta account, if they don't then I recieve it on my email and send them the code but this has to be done through the browser not the beta zone app.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 03:18 AM
    I know some experts trying to capture the bar file. I am currently overseas so I can't do much
    I'll report back if I can get ahold of the bar file
    12-26-13 03:22 AM
    I know some experts trying to capture the bar file. I am currently overseas so I can't do much
    I'll report back if I can get ahold of the bar file
    With the bar file you will still need the beta code in most cases
    12-26-13 03:25 AM
    With the bar file you will still need the beta code in most cases
    There has never been a beta code in BB10 beta apps
    The beta code was something RIM implemented for BBOS beta apps
    All beta apps are now controlled by accounts. However, whether the captured bar file will work with the OS you are on is unknown. So far 1259 does not play nice with BBM 10.3
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    12-26-13 03:45 AM
    There has never been a beta code in BB10 beta apps
    The beta code was something RIM implemented for BBOS beta apps
    All beta apps are now controlled by accounts. However, whether the captured bar file will work with the OS you are on is unknown. So far 1259 does not play nice with BBM 10.3
    Yep you right I guess I am so use the old BBOS I still do testing on BBOS

So why can't someone just give us the link and no need to extract any bar files.
    12-26-13 03:58 AM
    I don't think anyone in the middle east got the new BBM and btw when I had BBM channels beta I gave it to my friends easily, I just give them the link of the final download page of the app and they download on their phone and they receive the code over their email if they have a beta account, if they don't then I recieve it on my email and send them the code but this has to be done through the browser not the beta zone app.

Posted via CB10
    i'm in the middle east and i have the bbm beta :-)
    12-26-13 05:02 AM
    i'm in the middle east and i have the bbm beta :-)
    Lol you're lucky then

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:03 AM
    Yep you right I guess I am so use the old BBOS I still do testing on BBOS

So why can't someone just give us the link and no need to extract any bar files.
    I guess because there is no links, BlackBerry removed the codes but also removed the ability to install beta apps OTA in BlackBerry10 ( unless you use the beta app) so no link to share.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:07 AM
    I also have the invitation but have not loaded it because I am reading mixed results from people on the latest leak. I don't want to bomb my BBM if it does not work.
    12-26-13 01:15 PM
    I also have the invitation but have not loaded it because I am reading mixed results from people on the latest leak. I don't want to bomb my BBM if it does not work.
    It works for me on Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 01:23 PM
29 12