Or did he do this , knowing that he would be getting a ton of free publicity as every bloggiest/basher would be reposting the links from BNN to every part of the world?

By making himself look less "perfect" he created a sensation of headlines by everyone who hates blackberry and everyone who watches the video get to see the
    PRIV

He has not spent a penny in advertising, but this fumbled demo has brought him more
    product attention that a 100 million dollar campaign could buy.

Not even Jim Cramer can argue that this has to be the most brilliant example of 'how to create sensation out of what appears as a mistake" The same day that the fumble took place, it spread like wildfire by wildfire, by bloggists hired by the competition to paint an ugly light on the brand name or John Chen.

Little do they know that they just got played.
    09-29-15 11:19 AM
    Question: Do You Actually Think That Chen Fumbled The Demo By Mistake?
    Answer: Do you ACTUALLY think?
    09-29-15 11:22 AM
    I think he was dying from embarrassment. I think he thought that the Classic and Passport would bring BlackBerry back. This is almost a tail-between-the-legs turn to Android. He's not even familiar with the basic gestures!
    09-29-15 03:01 PM
    I think he was dying from embarrassment. I think he thought that the Classic and Passport would bring BlackBerry back. This is almost a tail-between-the-legs turn to Android. He's not even familiar with the basic gestures!
    Think he was more embarrassed about the amount of leaks. Which he has tried so hard to contain.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 03:08 PM
    Or did he do this , knowing that he would be getting a ton of free publicity as every bloggiest/basher would be reposting the links from BNN to every part of the world?

By making himself look less "perfect" he created a sensation of headlines by everyone who hates blackberry and everyone who watches the video get to see the
    PRIV

He has not spent a penny in advertising, but this fumbled demo has brought him more
    product attention that a 100 million dollar campaign could buy.

Not even Jim Cramer can argue that this has to be the most brilliant example of 'how to create sensation out of what appears as a mistake" The same day that the fumble took place, it spread like wildfire by wildfire, by bloggists hired by the competition to paint an ugly light on the brand name or John Chen.

Little do they know that they just got played.
    Absolutely - that is why I've got in early on the $100 party and sunk all my life saving in BBRY stock.

I'm riding this train until we hit that magic 100 - WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<Nurse the screens!!>
    09-29-15 03:24 PM
    I don't see how the apparent ineptitude is a good spin on a new device from an "also-ran" company!

We're trying to dig ourselves out of a hole not further into one. Chen should have been more prepared for this opportunity.

My first impression, being as objective as I can and thinking like a droid or iOS user. "Another Blackberry-out-of-touch" move that the world doesn't care about! Honestly!

Go BB!
    09-29-15 04:16 PM