Anyone know whether the few timed or retracted messages we got since the latest update were all we get or whether we get a few free ones each month? I refuse to pay �9/year (on sale!) for such features as it's a shameful ripoff, but do like the features, as I'm sure we all do.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 12:57 AM
    I haven't updated my BBM so I can't say for sure, but I think I read somewhere that we would get like 3 free retractions a month but no timed messages. Not sure if that's accurate or not. I will be interested in the answer as well.
    05-15-15 01:02 AM
    Yeah I'm not sure I think I updated my dad's BBM by mistake and well he sent me timed messages and stuff so I dunno

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 01:21 AM
    From the article it sounds like it's a total of 3 and 3: "Subscribing will allow you to get unlimited access to Timed Messages and Message Retraction. Non-subscribers will be able to Retract a maximum of 3 Messages and send a maximum of 3 Timed Messages."

http://crackberry.com/bbm-timed-message-and-message-retraction-subscriptions-coming-soon
    05-15-15 08:01 AM
    I got 2 BBMs. One with the old BBM.bar and everything works perfect
    The other stopped working after 3 hidden messages- after 1 month there is no option to send another hidden message! So I think its 3 hidden messages forever :/
    Maybe if BB see there are nobody who cares and buy this stupid subscriptions they will bring us another options to use this stuff...

Posted via Q10Bold
    05-15-15 08:11 AM
    Too late I've already subscribed, and know about 8 others who have as well.
    miker476 likes this.
    05-15-15 08:16 AM
    At.99 cents it's not bad and 3 a month either I might just update now

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 08:37 AM
    I got 2 BBMs. One with the old BBM.bar and everything works perfect
    The other stopped working after 3 hidden messages- after 1 month there is no option to send another hidden message! So I think its 3 hidden messages forever :/
    Maybe if BB see there are nobody who cares and buy this stupid subscriptions they will bring us another options to use this stuff...

Posted via Q10Bold
    Any links on the old bbm bar?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 05:57 PM
    Fortunately, I can afford 0.99 cents per month. And if it helps BlackBerry to remain a bit more profitable, I'm even happier. Love the new Private Chat feature too.

Posted via CB10
    RigoMonster likes this.
    06-28-15 08:50 PM
    Fortunately, I can afford 0.99 cents per month. And if it helps BlackBerry to remain a bit more profitable, I'm even happier. Love the new Private Chat feature too.

Posted via CB10
    Just got my subscription too to support the cause. Unfortunately, my wife has an iPhone 6 and when I tried to send her a private message she received a notice that she needed to update her BBM, but there is no update in the app store. Not cool.

Passport on AT&T
    06-30-15 11:49 PM
    I just signed up for my subscription. The retract, edit option is just too useful as I have mistakenly sent messages to the wrong person. $1/month is not much to pay for insurance against making a fool of myself.

Also, I am still using my Z10 from launch which is twice as long as my previous iPhone. So BlackBerry already saved me $600+ and $1/month is a token of my appreciation.

Posted via CB10
    miker476, habs_fan and lasouthern like this.
    07-02-15 01:04 AM
    You can send 3 timed messages or pictures, and retract 3 messages without a Subscription. After that, the ability to send unlimited Timed Messages and pictures and retract unlimited sent messages requires the Timed and Retracted Messages subscription.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 09:38 AM