Just wondering if there is a way to change the ringtones for separate contacts in BBM on Android?

One of my friends said they won't use it with anyone but me cause they can't change the sounds. They keep friends texting to distinguish who they are over BBM.

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red
    12-30-14 12:13 PM
    Pretty sure that is unrelated to BBM and will be dependent on customizable notifications on their respect Android device. In other words, BBM doesn't set the notifications, the device does.
    12-30-14 12:39 PM
    Pretty sure that is unrelated to BBM and will be dependent on customizable notifications on their respect Android device. In other words, BBM doesn't set the notifications, the device does.
    Seams like such a simple question. You can set BBM to a ring tone or alert but not each BBM friends.

If anyone knows please help. If you have an android phone and set separate sounds for bbmers let me k ow how. I would pass the word.

paetai likes this.
    12-30-14 06:32 PM
    I can do that on my Z10 but it's through my device, I think it can be done on BBM on Android if the BBM tram desires to do so, after 6 years or so

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 08:55 PM
    I would think this would be a very easy for a Android BBM user to answer. I tried on a S4 to find the BBM contact in Android contacts but couldn't find the user. Why is this so tough to answer in a BBM Android forum??? Come on guys and gals. I take it that you can't. I would ask the question in an Android forum but they would laugh at the question.

I can do that on my Z10 but it's through my device, I think it can be done on BBM on Android if the BBM tram desires to do so, after 6 years or so

Posted via CB10

01-05-15 10:03 AM