So I BBM daily with other BlackBerry users. And the replies are crazy fast. However since I began messaging with BBM users on iPhone, it seems slower.

I send the message and I only get the little checkmark for a while. The d doesn't always appear immediately. I could live with that if it wasn't inconsistent. Even then, when it doesn't show its been delivered, the iPhone users sometimes receive them and even reply. At other times they get nothing. So it's not even possible to know if my message has been received or sent.

Again this is only with IPhone users. Anybody have similar issues?

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-27-13 10:04 AM
    Sometimes I do yes. But more often than not it's been fine. Even with contacts in Africa it seems to be maybe only seconds delayed.

I would imagine we just need time to let the servers get in line with all the new users. I'm sure BlackBerry is working to fix this.
    10-27-13 10:07 AM
    I haven't experienced it being all that slow personally.
    10-27-13 10:15 AM
    Yeah i have my gf on IOS, and the messages were delayed all the time. Pretty annoying, wonder why?

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    10-27-13 10:17 AM
    Yeah i have my gf on IOS, and the messages were delayed all the time. Pretty annoying, wonder why?

So I'm not the only one I see.

10-27-13 12:03 PM
    Sometimes I do yes. But more often than not it's been fine. Even with contacts in Africa it seems to be maybe only seconds delayed.

I would imagine we just need time to let the servers get in line with all the new users. I'm sure BlackBerry is working to fix this.
    Yeah BBM is normally extremely fast. Crazily so. And the delay when using it with IPhone users is not unbearable but compared to when messaging with BlackBerry users, it's very noticeable.

10-27-13 12:04 PM
    So I'm not the only one I see.

Yeah the delay was a few minutes, pretty wack. Hopefully they sort the servers out or whatever the issue is.

10-27-13 12:30 PM
    I only experience this with iPhone users. My GF has a Samsung and she gets them crazy fast.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 12:58 PM
    For Samsung it is almost instants, but for iPhone is appears to take awhile. Not sure why.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 01:00 PM
    Yeah I can confirm the same. BBM on Android is perfect... the issue may be in the iPhone version only.
    The guys at BlackBerry may already have noticed it and would have been working on a fix..
    Patch it up and also release BBM video to blow WhatsApp away...
    #BBM4ALL

Posted via the awesome keyboard on Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1791 using CB10 App
    10-27-13 01:11 PM
    Hmm. I noticed just a slight delay in getting the "D" this morning when messaging two buddies on Android. By slight I mean maybe twenty seconds or so. Now it's back to normal - less than 2 seconds. Probably just a bit of variability in the service or my carrier.
    10-27-13 01:22 PM
    it will be better soon ,just better server sync needed
    10-27-13 01:32 PM
    I only experience this with iPhone users. My GF has a Samsung and she gets them crazy fast.

Posted via CB10
    Interesting. Wonder why.

10-27-13 05:09 PM
    Hmm. I noticed just a slight delay in getting the "D" this morning when messaging two buddies on Android. By slight I mean maybe twenty seconds or so. Now it's back to normal - less than 2 seconds. Probably just a bit of variability in the service or my carrier.
    Yeah several hours later and it's working pretty smooth.

10-27-13 05:10 PM
    Pretty fast for me. I can't differ who is using BlackBerry, android or iPhone. It looks the same.

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Z10
    10-27-13 06:27 PM
    Honestly I think/hope it's just server side adjusting to the load, and I hope that it adjusts fast

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 10:25 PM
    10-27-13 10:27 PM
    So cross platform BBM is extremely glitchy for me again. To the point where it's unusable. Damn it BlackBerry.

10-28-13 03:08 PM
    I can confirm that BBM is slower when i chat with my wife on her iPhone. I was just explaining something to her over three messages. Between the second and third she replied "I understand " yet the third message had not been delivered. So I get this next " I told you I understand!!" Sometimes a few minutes, but I've seen the tick sitting there for hours with the D as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 03:53 PM
    Understand that if bbm is left inactive or closed completely on ios the message will show up on the iPhone lock screen, but will not show up as D on the sender's device. Tested this out with iPhone 5 and 4s, and held true for both.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 04:55 PM
    10-29-13 05:00 PM
    Understand that if bbm is left inactive or closed completely on ios the message will show up on the iPhone lock screen, but will not show up as D on the sender's device. Tested this out with iPhone 5 and 4s, and held true for both.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. I heard this. The problem is that they don't even receive my messages at times. And that has nothing to do with whether or not the app is open.

10-29-13 05:23 PM
    Yeah. I heard this. The problem is that they don't even receive my messages at times. And that has nothing to do with whether or not the app is open.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...y-poor-864125/
    10-29-13 05:36 PM
    It's August 2014 and I still experience delayed messaging with my android contact (yes, singular because everyone else who initially downloaded it from the hype last year eventually uninstalled it due to it having no advantages over whatsapp - no voice, no video, and instant messaging wasn't really "instant"). When they finally release bum video - I doubt anyone will care.
    08-28-14 03:40 PM
    How many people are working on these problems.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 07:46 AM