When i added the BBM app to my new phone, i mistakenly created a new profile.
    How can i delete the new one, and go back to my original one with my contacts?

I have tired to delete my profile, but it keeps saying invalid telephone number? I am not sure if that is happening because i haven't changed my phone number and its under my existing new profile.
    01-24-19 11:26 AM
    What model is your new phone and what model is your old phone?
    01-25-19 04:14 AM

I have tired to delete my profile, but it keeps saying invalid telephone number? I am not sure if that is happening because i haven't changed my phone number and its under my existing new profile.
    If Android, then clear the data cache for the app.
    01-25-19 06:14 AM

You probably signed on using your cell phone number when you used to use your email. Sign back out and sign back in using your email like you did before. Everything will return.
    04-19-19 07:58 AM