1) How long are BBM messages queued? I have a friend who insists on not using a data plan so messages wait until he's connected to WiFi.

2) Is cross-platform BBM still buggy for people? Having a conversation with someone running it on Windows Phone and messages are taking their sweet time to be delivered. Not getting delivery confirmations, just the check mark then "R" when read.
    10-28-14 06:43 PM
    I'm not sure exactly how long BBM's are queued, but I can say that after a week's holiday where my business iPhone was off, I received a veritable flood of messages after turning it back on. No one complained that I didn't reply, so a week seems a safe bet for BBM on iOS. So, a day or so until a WiFi signal is vailable shouldn't be an issue. I think it would help to leave BBM without closing it, though.

As for bugginess? I've had a very good experience with the latest iterations of BBM on iOS. I know two BBM/WP users. One complains about it, the other doesn't. The newest version, dropping today, may address any remaining bugs, as well as adding the cool new features.
    10-31-14 07:00 PM
    Elessar - I have ZERO iPhone experience, and two BBM contacts that are "non techie" iPhone users. One has a 5s, the other has the new one.

Are there settings that allow notifications when the app is closed? Can you provide a short how-to-bbm-on-iPhone so I can help them out?

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    10-31-14 10:32 PM
    Elessar - I have ZERO iPhone experience, and two BBM contacts that are "non techie" iPhone users. One has a 5s, the other has the new one.

Are there settings that allow notifications when the app is closed? Can you provide a short how-to-bbm-on-iPhone so I can help them out?

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bbm-ios-f405/

Maybe that will help...

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Z3 running BlackBerry 10 - 2BBEAACF
    11-01-14 05:24 AM