The Contacts screen in BBM for iPhone shows no contacts, however, when viewing the left-hand menu by tapping the tab menu button (3 horizontal lines), the Contacts menu item indicates that there are a number of contacts.

Additionally, the display picture and name for these contacts may be missing within the chat view.

Thank you for your help.
    10-22-13 06:12 PM
    Have you rebooted

BlackBerry Since 2006. Z10 Rogers, Halifax NS
    10-22-13 07:07 PM
    yes , same problem here
    10-25-13 07:36 PM
    Same problem for me. Does anyone have any solution for this ? Tried reinstalling the app, worked for a day and later same problem continues after some hours.
    10-27-13 04:20 AM
    Stop being a lemming (iPhone user) and get the best OS and BY FAR the best and most intuitive keyboard for messaging or ANYTHING that is typed. I RARELY have to type a single letter as the Z10 writes it exactly as I would. One would think that everyone would want to benefit by having this beast of a messaging device. Or the Z30 as I understand it has the same intuitive capabilities only a bigger keyboard
    10-28-13 05:03 AM
    You have to create a new BlackBerry ID using a new email, it worked for me
    11-02-13 05:07 AM
    Don't mislead people.
    All this contacts missing is happening to all of us iOs users, since last bbm update.
    I don't have any idea why a functioning version is being updated to a malfunctioning version though.
    11-03-13 07:59 AM
    Don't mislead people.
    All this contacts missing is happening to all of us iOs users, since last bbm update.
    I don't have any idea why a functioning version is being updated to a malfunctioning version though.
    That's false also. I have many Ios contacts and none are having this problem.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    11-03-13 08:08 AM
    I have a bunch of Android and ios users. None of which have experienced this

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 08:30 AM
    Stop being a lemming (iPhone user) and get the best OS and BY FAR the best and most intuitive keyboard for messaging or ANYTHING that is typed. I RARELY have to type a single letter as the Z10 writes it exactly as I would. One would think that everyone would want to benefit by having this beast of a messaging device. Or the Z30 as I understand it has the same intuitive capabilities only a bigger keyboard
    Man shut up

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 11:02 PM