Hi guys, normally, with a blackberry, you can clear all the recent updates from the log by pressing the menu key and then selecting 'clear all'... In Android, I don't see that option, all I can do is view the updates but not clear them.

NOW, I have tried navigating to the application manager and clearing the cache of the app, and it didn't work. I have NOT however cleared the app data in fear of losing all my contacts. Has anyone tried doing this ? Is it safe to do or do you lose all your contacts as well as the cluttered recent update list ?
    11-28-13 02:15 PM
    Hi guys, normally, with a blackberry, you can clear all the recent updates from the log by pressing the menu key and then selecting 'clear all'... In Android, I don't see that option, all I can do is view the updates but not clear them.

NOW, I have tried navigating to the application manager and clearing the cache of the app, and it didn't work. I have NOT however cleared the app data in fear of losing all my contacts. Has anyone tried doing this ? Is it safe to do or do you lose all your contacts as well as the cluttered recent update list ?
    with the introduction of BBM 10 on BB10 and the andriod and ios version that option is no longer available they might bring it back who knows but as far as i know as BBM 10 was launched that was removed
    11-28-13 07:14 PM