In BBM option, there is a feature 'save chat history'. I click and save, but I don't see anything.

Does it save on the BBM server (cloud)? Or does it save in the device (Z10)? If device, how do I search?

Restore
    How do I restore the chat history?
    05-24-15 08:41 PM
    last time i tried saving chat history, it saved it in a file that was unreadable by my PC and i never bothered again. No you can't restore the history to your device afaik.
    devin266 likes this.
    05-24-15 09:35 PM
    In BBM option, there is a feature 'save chat history'. I click and save, but I don't see anything.

Does it save on the BBM server (cloud)? Or does it save in the device (Z10)? If device, how do I search?

Restore
    How do I restore the chat history?
    I want to confirm that I have this setting on and, for some odd reason, even if I "close a conversation" with someone, and I start a new one moments after, the conversation loads back up. I've had the setting on since November last year and--guess what--my chat history goes back to November of last year. Now idk if it backs up to the cloud, but since I did an OS upgrade around December, either it stores it locally or OTA in the cloud somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 09:59 PM
    Locally! We wish it was saved on a cloud but unfortunately it's locally just like WhatsApp

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 10:51 PM
    if it is locally, how do I find the file? And how do i restore it on a new device?

I am trying to start my new phone fresh.

thanks.
    05-25-15 08:11 AM
    if it is locally, how do I find the file? And how do i restore it on a new device?

I am trying to start my new phone fresh.

thanks.
    You can't find the file.

You can transfer it to a new device by restoring the back up to the new device.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 11:20 AM