Ok. So my wife got an iPhone. Been using BBM with her for years on BlackBerrys, then Android, etc.

So I KNOW in the beginning BBM did not allow changing the notification tone on iOS. So now I am looking around, Googling, and BlackBerrys own guide does not mention that this can be done??

Lol. Wow. Surely I am wrong I hope.

Please advise.
    03-28-17 02:14 PM
    Ok. So my wife got an iPhone. Been using BBM with her for years on BlackBerrys, then Android, etc.

So I KNOW in the beginning BBM did not allow changing the notification tone on iOS. So now I am looking around, Googling, and BlackBerrys own guide does not mention that this can be done??

Lol. Wow. Surely I am wrong I hope.

Please advise.
    Sorry, you're correct. The notification tone for BBM can't be changed on iOS. At last, not yet.

Giving feedback on BBM in the App Store would be helpful. Enough hits and it may happen.
    03-28-17 06:12 PM
    Sorry, you're correct. The notification tone for BBM can't be changed on iOS. At last, not yet.

Giving feedback on BBM in the App Store would be helpful. Enough hits and it may happen.
    Wow. The apps been out for years. Sad. We will probably just move to something else. Shame. I like BBM.
    03-29-17 06:06 PM