Since my update 2 days ago.. when someone send me a picture through BBM and I tao and hold ti get the same or share options and I tap save the screen fades to try and open File Manager to save the photo but fails to open it.

I got my update via Sachesi. Lime for the Z10 in Jamaica was taking too long.

Do you think I should do a OS Reload from BB Link without my Sim card and reload the bars I got from Sachesi or reload the OTA?

Posted via CB10 with STL 100-3, BB Z10
    01-31-14 09:48 AM
    Since my update 2 days ago.. when someone send me a picture through BBM and I tao and hold ti get the same or share options and I tap save the screen fades to try and open File Manager to save the photo but fails to open it.

I got my update via Sachesi. Lime for the Z10 in Jamaica was taking too long.

Do you think I should do a OS Reload from BB Link without my Sim card and reload the bars I got from Sachesi or reload the OTA?

I'm assuming you're referring to installing OS 10.2.1.1925? If so, backup your device data, and use one of the autoloaders. You'll be driving yourself crazy, and wasting massive amounts of time if you go about it any other way. Autoloader takes maybe 5 mins to completely install the full OS. You can spend another 30 mins restoring data, if you've backed up more than personal data and settings.
    01-31-14 10:16 AM
    I'm assuming you're referring to installing OS 10.2.1.1925? If so, backup your device data, and use one of the autoloaders. You'll be driving yourself crazy, and wasting massive amounts of time if you go about it any other way. Autoloader takes maybe 5 mins to completely install the full OS. You can spend another 30 mins restoring data, if you've backed up more than personal data and settings.
    Where can I find an autoloader for the Official Release?

01-31-14 11:10 AM
    I have a horrible time saving pictures received via bbm.

They say saved, but won't open in a folder where they are located. I get the message that the file type isn't supported, which is absurd since it is coming from another blackberry! Happens with both still pictures and video. However, if I can transfer the file to my pc, I can generally open it with vlc player.

Lame!
    02-02-14 11:59 AM
    I had to back up, do a full security wipe, reload OS and then Restore and everything started working again.

02-02-14 08:38 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem. What can I do to allow me to save and open these pictures?
    04-08-14 11:25 PM