Does anyone else has the strange effect that when he gets BBM pictures from iOS that they can't be saved?
    I request HD. Long press on the received picture and save as. Gives me a file name and I press save. Nothing happens. Even when I change the file name.

Any idea?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 03:26 PM
    Ok I just tried this with an iOS friend. And worked fine for me. Hmm. I wonder why not for you?
    Where are you saving to?
    10-25-13 03:53 PM
    Tried to save on local and microsd storage. Filename is always BBM camera 25. I think this is the problem. Could you confirm that the iOS photo was made within the BBM app? I think that is the problem. If the photo was done outside the BBM app it works fine is my guess. But if the photo was made inside the BBM app this gives you the problem.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 10:47 PM
    Okay. Tested. It is really like that. If a person makes a photo out of the BBM app it can't be saved. If the person makes a photo with Apple camera and sends it it can be saved.

Stupid bug.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 02:13 AM
    It is actually a jpeg file - for some reason when my Z10 didn't save the file with proper .jpg extension.

How I found out:

I "Shared" it from one email account to another and used my computers's picture view to open the file.
    11-24-13 11:29 PM
    It is actually a jpeg file - for some reason when my Z10 didn't save the file with proper .jpg extension.

How I found out:

I "Shared" it from one email account to another and used my computers's picture view to open the file.
    I tried adding the .jpg extension to the file name and it worked fine. You can also do this inside the file manager.
    06-11-14 09:54 PM