I received a msn in my BBM, the one who wrote me use an iPhone. In that msg she used the emoticons, on her iPhone and it appears with no problem on her chat Window, but in my z10 on the chat Window there was no emoticon, instead was the characters =\ '(
    Anyone with the same problem, how can I fix it?????

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 04:29 PM
    Must be an iPhone specific emoticon that doesn't translate into what BlackBerry has already defined

Fired from my Z10
    10-25-13 04:36 PM
    That's happened to me as well. Not sure if there is anything we can do to fix. BlackBerry needs to fix this bug.
    10-25-13 04:36 PM
    Must be an iPhone specific emoticon that doesn't translate into what BlackBerry has already defined

Fired from my Z10
    Could be, but I think in my case they were using the standard BBM emoticons....
    10-25-13 04:37 PM

Fired from my Z10
    She was using the last updated BBM for iPhone, the 1.2. The emoticons that was used where the ones that are pre installed by default on the BBM.
    On her iPhone, there's no problem, the problem is in my z10, theres no emoticon instead just character.
    They should fix that bug!!!! Emoticons are one of the reasons the people wants BBM back. what is the point of using emoticon if no one can see it.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 05:22 PM