How did you open a support ticket? Can you send the email or link? Having trouble figuring out how/who to contact.
    I reached out to the person I was emailing with who helped me resolve the issue and was told I could share the below message. I provided them the email address I use for BBM.

"We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Users can provide us with their BBID email address so we can further investigate. Users can send their bbid to [email protected] "
    10-14-17 07:49 AM
    How did you open a support ticket? Can you send the email or link? Having trouble figuring out how/who to contact.
    Answer from @blackberryhelp:
    "Thank you for this information. For further assistance regarding your concern for BBM, kindly fill up this form: https://t.co/iW1sVem9Gl. Thank you."
    10-14-17 08:03 AM
    Answer from @blackberryhelp:
    "Thank you for this information. For further assistance regarding your concern for BBM, kindly fill up this form: https://t.co/iW1sVem9Gl. Thank you."
    Awesome. Thanks. Just submitted the form to create a ticket.
    10-14-17 08:08 AM
    It would appear that anyone who had/has a BBM Enterprise or Meetings account is affected.

It is my understanding that BlackBerry has already diagnosed this problem and a fix is imminent.
    Where did you get that information from BlackBerry or emtek? Nobody is communicating with the customers here which is to be expected with anything to do with BlackBerry sadly!
    10-14-17 08:30 AM
    Sure. I just went into the Google play store, went to BBM, scrolled to the bottom of the page, and clicked on "send email". The email address is [email protected]

I hope this helps!
    10-14-17 09:14 AM
    Anyone had any luck fixing this yet. I'm still knackered.
    10-14-17 09:48 AM
    Anyone had any luck fixing this yet. I'm still knackered.
    You can't fix it.

BlackBerry has to do some server-side theatrics.

It will start working when it does.
    10-14-17 10:26 AM
    You can't fix it.

And they're likely all off for the weekend.
    10-14-17 01:38 PM
    You can't fix it.

Who would have thought signing up for bbm meetings would cause such a headache.

On a positive note. I'm getting a ton of work done not getting my messages!
    herbersh likes this.
    10-14-17 03:08 PM
    I have 2 BBM accounts and only 1 it not working. but it's the main account where I have all the contacts, groups, channels...
    10-14-17 10:08 PM
    I can understand hours of downtime.. but days!?!
    10-15-17 08:45 AM
    I can understand hours of downtime.. but days!?!
    It's the weekend. Guess the higher ups don't want to pay the overtime.
    10-15-17 11:08 AM
    emtek sucks. Emailed me asking my email and BBM ID. Which was already given while creating the ticket.
    10-16-17 05:16 AM
    emtek sucks. Emailed me asking my email and BBM ID. Which was already given while creating the ticket.
    Same here. Getting frustrated 😤
    10-16-17 02:36 PM
    I finally took the plunge, and made a new account on Emtek BBM.

It's a simple fact that if you ever had a Protected, Enterprise, or Meetings account, you will be locked out if you haven't been already.

It appears to be BlackBerry's fault for not closing out the accounts when they were cancelled and choosing to leave them active.

I don't think the situation can be resolved.

Via BBM Enterprise, I was able to log into my account on BB10, and make my new account an admin on my groups. It then became possible to reinvite my new account into all of those groups and delete the old one.
    Last edited by conite; 10-16-17 at 03:18 PM.
    10-16-17 03:04 PM

It's a simply fact that if you ever had a Protected, Enterprise, or Meetings account, you will be locked out if you haven't been already.

It appears to be BlackBerry's fault for not closing out the accounts when they were cancelled and choosing to leave them active.

Via BBM Enterprise, I was able to log into my account on BB10, and make my new account an admin on my groups. It then became possible to reinvite my new account into all of those groups and delete the old one.
    May even be simpler explanation.

Each BB device since Android/IOS version of BBM available, I created a unique ID. My Android devices are fine, no log in problem. My iPad was accidently wiped few months ago. I never relogged into BBM on my iPad. I tried logging in and the account just doesn't exist. I tried using email with no luck. Signed up on iPad using phone number linked to my iPad texting app. Logged into BBM no problem.

I think Emtek is moving from email login to being tied into phone number. Simple.
    10-16-17 03:18 PM
    May even be simpler explanation.

Each BB device since Android/IOS version of BBM available, I created a unique ID. My Android devices are fine, no log in problem. My iPad was accidently wiped few months ago. I never relogged into BBM on my iPad. I tried logging in and the account just doesn't exist. I tried using email with no luck. Signed up on iPad using phone number linked to my iPad texting app. Logged into BBM no problem.

I think Emtek is moving from email login to being tied into phone number. Simple.
    Maybe when signing in, sure. I haven't really looked into that.

But Enterprise/Protected/Meeting accounts get you logged out automatically. That's the kicker.
    10-16-17 03:21 PM

It's a simple fact that if you ever had a Protected, Enterprise, or Meetings account, you will be locked out if you haven't been already.

It was resolved for me but I had direct contact with someone at Emtek. It's just doesn't look like BlackBerry care much or that's it a priority for them.
    10-16-17 03:27 PM
    It was resolved for me but I had direct contact with someone at Emtek. It's just doesn't look like BlackBerry care much or that's it a priority for them.
    I think a widespread fix is considered non-viable
    10-16-17 03:30 PM
    I don't think BB is part of the solution chain anymore. For the Emtek portion, I think BB is officially removed.
    10-16-17 03:31 PM
    I think a widespread fix is considered non-viable
    Just another flub for BlackBerry. And yes I know EMTEK handles BBM now.
    10-16-17 03:32 PM
    Just another flub for BlackBerry. And yes I know EMTEK handles BBM now.
    The beauty of a third tier messenging app. Too much baggage to unpack.

Frankly, 90% of users left are Indonesian anyway, so the Emtek situation is good for the remaining base.
    10-16-17 03:32 PM
    The beauty of a third tier messenging app.
    All I know is if mine wasn't restored, I wouldn't have bothered anymore with BBM as I'm sure is what will happen with many who had this issue.
    10-16-17 03:34 PM
    I got my BBM working with all contacts in place. I think it will work for all now.
    10-17-17 02:03 AM
    I'm on keyone, BBM is back
    10-17-17 08:09 AM
82 1234