I don't see an option to... I can put smilies there and all other characters... why not this!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 05:33 PM
    I don't see an option to... I can put smilies there and all other characters... why not this!!!

Posted via CB10
    i think emots are inputted in a different way then stickers. Emoticons are all letter and symbol combinations. like = :P
    I have no idea how the stickers work but how I look at it is a sent picture without the end user being able to download it.

Imagine people putting it in their names and status', that would be a disaster. Aside from those 2, i have no idea what you mean by profile. There is no profile aside from those 2 things, plus the other status thing that can make you "available" or "busy" and the location thing that shows which country you are in.
    04-01-14 05:36 PM
    i think emots are inputted in a different way then stickers. Emoticons are all letter and symbol combinations. like = :P
    I have no idea how the stickers work but how I look at it is a sent picture without the end user being able to download it.
    That's no fun. If it was just a pic they should find a way to put it there. If text can so should pics... that makes me wonder... can we use stickers as an avatar!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 05:39 PM

Imagine people putting it in their names and status', that would be a disaster. Aside from those 2, i have no idea what you mean by profile. There is no profile aside from those 2 things, plus the other status thing that can make you "available" or "busy" and the location thing that shows which country you are in.
    I was meaning profile description... and no... we cannot change our display pics also.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 05:44 PM
    I was meaning profile description... and no... we cannot change our display pics also.

Posted via CB10
    take a snapshot and crop the sticker out. There's your "Sticker-like" profile pic

(hold both volume buttons at the same time to take a snapshot, if you didn't already know)

The native picture editor can crop pictures so you don't need an app for that as well.
    04-01-14 06:20 PM
    take a snapshot and crop the sticker out. There's your "Sticker-like" profile pic

(hold both volume buttons at the same time to take a snapshot, if you didn't already know)

The native picture editor can crop pictures so you don't need an app for that as well.
    Good idea... will try this tomorrow... thanks again

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 06:56 PM