My best friend recently passed away and I chatted with her everyday via BBM. When I scroll back there is months and months worth of conversations with her still in my BBM. When I copy or email conversation in BBM it only copies a few weeks back. My question is how can I preserve these BBM conversations? Is there a way save/back-up the entire conversation history or if not is there a way to print it? Or is the only way to save them just to back-up my phone through BB Link?

Lastly, I keep getting prompted to perform a BBM update...will doing so erase my BBM messages?

Thank you!
    08-31-16 06:38 PM
    Try to copy chat and save it in notes.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 09:26 PM
    My best friend recently passed away and I chatted with her everyday via BBM. When I scroll back there is months and months worth of conversations with her still in my BBM. When I copy or email conversation in BBM it only copies a few weeks back. My question is how can I preserve these BBM conversations? Is there a way save/back-up the entire conversation history or if not is there a way to print it? Or is the only way to save them just to back-up my phone through BB Link?

Lastly, I keep getting prompted to perform a BBM update...will doing so erase my BBM messages?

Thank you!
    It only copies so much (I think like 10k characters) so you may have to manually do it if you want to preserve the whole thing....

Regarding the update, you *shouldn't* lose your chats, but make sure you have Save Chat History turned on - What version are you coming from?
    09-01-16 08:47 AM