I have just convinced my relative to install BBM in his iPhone 4 but he is complaining about the tiny font size for messages. He has his font on large setting for his phone but this does not help. Does anyone know of any solution to this problem?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 12:22 AM
    Hi there! I know how that feels! I've also got BBM on my iPhone 5s and presently I can't change the font. I wear glasses and it's a bit disconcerting going from the larger font I've got to the smaller one on BBM.
    I hope this changes in future releases. It requires support for Dynamic type.
    Hi there! I know how that feels! I've also got BBM on my iPhone 5s and presently I can't change the font. I wear glasses and it's a bit disconcerting going from the larger font I've got to the smaller one on BBM.
    I hope this changes in future releases. It requires support for Dynamic type.
    06-14-14 07:49 AM
    Thanks for the reply --i was afraid that would be the answer. We will communicate through another method because of this limitation. Hopefully someday the problem will be solved through an update and we can try BBM again!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 10:05 AM