Is it possible to save appointments sent to an iPhone via bbm to the iphones calendar? My friend says she can view the appointment but sees no way of saving it to her calendar?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 10:29 AM
    Is it possible to save appointments sent to an iPhone via bbm to the iphones calendar? My friend says she can view the appointment but sees no way of saving it to her calendar?

Posted via CB10
    Hadn't tried before, so I just tested it. My Z30 to my iPhone 5 (c/w BBM 2.0) Yes, it works. But before I could accept the appointment, I had to go to Settings > Privacy on my iPhone to allow BBM access to my calendar.
    02-14-14 10:44 AM
    She said she could view it, could you view it before you changed the permissions? She's not savvy so I have to walk her through it and I don't have an iPhone to test

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 10:48 AM
    I could see it, but not do anything with it. I was prompted to change the privacy setting. Once I did that, I had to close & reopen BBM. Even then, when I opened the appointment, the "accept" was barely visible. I just tapped at top right, and the appointment went into my calendar.
    02-14-14 11:04 AM
    I could see it, but not do anything with it. I was prompted to change the privacy setting. Once I did that, I had to close & reopen BBM. Even then, when I opened the appointment, the "accept" was barely visible. I just tapped at top right, and the appointment went into my calendar.
    Cool thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 11:10 AM
    I found it it's white text on an off white background, who the hell designed that? If I wasn't looking really hard for it I never would have seen it!!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 09:03 AM
    I found it it's white text on an off white background, who the hell designed that? If I wasn't looking really hard for it I never would have seen it!!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, someone poached that nicely. It's been reported via beta zone "submit feedback", so hopefully that gets adjusted.
    02-15-14 09:46 AM
    Hi there. I am still unable to make calendar entries I set in a Group, which I set up from a Z10, to show at IPhone group members' calendar. They can see the entries inside their BBM but not in the Calendar app even after granting permission to BBM to access Calendar in Setting.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 11:15 AM
    Hi there. I am still unable to make calendar entries I set in a Group, which I set up from a Z10, to show at IPhone group members' calendar. They can see the entries inside their BBM but not in the Calendar app even after granting permission to BBM to access Calendar in Setting.

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem. But for some reason one of the people in my BBM group gets the BBM created event updated in his iphone calendar.

I have the exact same settings as him but I do not get the same effect. Dont know what gives.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    04-01-14 07:03 PM