11-01-13 09:36 AM
33 12
tools
    I've experienced all of the same problems as everyone else. And if i want to delete an emoticon/smiley i actually have to highlight it and hit cut because the dlt button does nothing.

Last week around friday the app stopped working all together and had to be deleted and reinstalled. Then it took 5 hours for my BBID to login (it was stuck on loading and finally i just let it run until when i woke up and it had logged itself in).

Last night i stopped being able to invite anyone and couldn't receive invites either. And my updates stopped working although msgs were fine. This morning everything stopped working. The only way i knew it wasn't completely dead is because every time i got a bc (broadcast msg) or ping (null lol) or msg from any friends i get an iphone notification. However if i slide to view, there is nothing in bbm. This is the same for my friends around the world with iphone bbm's. Also it is easy for me to check things because i have myself as a contact from my blackberry 9900.

Another thing that sucks is I cant add myself (my iphone bbm self) to my own list. This is the same for the Q10.

Also, updates are slow and hit or miss and it's been the same for messages the few weeks. Although updates are the slower of the two. Many times I have changed my dp (display picture) in my 9900 but it didn't register in my iphone bbm.

I hope they can get everything sorted soon. I enjoyed being able to easily send stuff between my iphone and bb. (Don't like using whatsapp lol)
    10-01-13 10:52 PM
    Major battery drain issue.
    10-31-13 11:08 AM
    I'm getting notifications from groups that are not in my groups.
    Same here.
    10-31-13 01:23 PM
    Same here.
    +1
    10-31-13 01:30 PM
    I invited a friend(1) to a conversation with another friend(2). Friend 2 never accepted or declined the invitation. Now if I try to send a picture to friend 1, it sends to friend 2 instead (in a separate conversation!)

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 09:22 AM
    I invited a friend(1) to a conversation with another friend(2). Friend 2 never accepted or declined the invitation. Now if I try to send a picture to friend 1, it sends to friend 2 instead (in a separate conversation!)

Posted via CB10
    Sheesh; that's dangerous! Gotta keep the pics and convo's clean til the bugs are squashed lol JK.
    11-01-13 09:33 AM
    Another thing is the app starts getting extremely slow while the other person "is writing a message" and you are writing a message at the same time! Anyone else notice this?...
    notifications are more than just messages. It notifies you when someone changes their picture, changes their status, or if in groups when someone comments on photos makes a list, adds/changes a calendar reminder and so forth.

if you open BBM , click the 3 bars on the bottom left then select updates. all the notifications will be there.

also to note, when you add someone, you get a notification that they accepted, followed shortly by they changed their profile picture even though they did not yet. (this is a slight nuisance)
33 12