BlackBerry Classic
    OS version 10.3.2.858
    BBM version 10.14.6.6

One of my contacts on an android device keeps sending certain stickers from a pack that doesn't appear to me on the shop. I made the assumption BlackBerry adds stickers and they appear. Is a software update needed each time they update stickers? Tapping on the grey smiley with a dotted outline takes me to a blank store page with only a CLOSE button and no title when in group chat. When I tap it within a simple message it doesn't open anything. I tried restarting my device and nothing works.

The name of the sticker pack my android contact is using is a newer one from SEGA called Sonic Emoji.

Is this problem on BlackBerry's side? I don't see the point of stickers if it's as disconnected as BBM Video support.
    09-26-16 07:59 PM
    BlackBerry Classic
    OS version 10.3.2.858
    BBM version 10.14.6.6

One of my contacts on an android device keeps sending certain stickers from a pack that doesn't appear to me on the shop. I made the assumption BlackBerry adds stickers and they appear. Is a software update needed each time they update stickers? Tapping on the grey smiley with a dotted outline takes me to a blank store page with only a CLOSE button and no title when in group chat. When I tap it within a simple message it doesn't open anything. I tried restarting my device and nothing works.

The name of the sticker pack my android contact is using is a newer one from SEGA called Sonic Emoji.

Is this problem on BlackBerry's side? I don't see the point of stickers if it's as disconnected as BBM Video support.
    Did you figure this out? I'm having the same issue with multiple new sticker packs from Android contacts. I have tried to receive them on both my z10 an q10
    10-21-16 09:38 AM
    There are some new stickers which are only available to ios and android, not to BB10. Maybe they are sending these stickers?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2888
    10-21-16 10:28 AM
    First WhatsApp and now our beloved Stickers...what will be next...

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 10:35 AM
    Why aren't they available to BB10? It's the same platform. Are they abandoning BBM for BB10?
    10-21-16 10:36 AM
    Why aren't they available to BB10? It's the same platform. Are they abandoning BBM for BB10?
    I think that they are slowly scaling back on BBM for BB10. if this continues, I will stop using BBM altogether.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 10:47 AM
    As will I
    10-21-16 12:29 PM
    I believe it's in the hands of the sticker submitter. They choose which platform(s) it runs on.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 12:34 PM
    Did you figure this out? I'm having the same issue with multiple new sticker packs from Android contacts. I have tried to receive them on both my z10 an q10
    Over 2 months later and BBM just got an update a week ago. This problem IS NOT resolved. The worst issue is that if it isn't in the shop, it won't display on your device when sent by a contact period.

I can post some screens of my shop view if we can determine how many sticker packs are missing? This is more than a simple "oh well" issue. Stickers are used in place of smileys so they are often part of the communication. So you can ignore it or tell your contact repeat it in words. It isn't only missing from the shop. It doesn't load the period. Time waste inconvenience.

Is SEGA the problem? I may contact them if it persists. It makes no sense for platform exclusives.

First WhatsApp and now our beloved Stickers...what will be next...

Posted via CB10
    More is already gone. Wikipedia's official app was removed from BlackBerry world. Pandora also removed their ugly ad infested app to great inconvenience to users not aware of .bar files which would annoy me if I didn't know about the native Apollo app.

I would like to know if any of you can share other non-sense we have to deal with on our BlackBerry devices. Any other apps missing or being taken from us?
    Last edited by SC9530; 12-05-16 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Should I contact SEGA or BlackBerry?
    12-05-16 03:53 PM
    Bug with Cross Platform Stickers on BB10?-img_20161213_113333_edit.png
    They don't even advertise BBM being available on BlackBerry World anymore....

Posted via CB10
    peregrineay likes this.
    12-13-16 04:21 PM
    Spam the crap out of blackberry ovefr this issue is what I did

Posted via CB10
    01-26-17 10:23 PM