So i guess BBM Broadcasts do not work still at present when will this be fixed i use Broadcasting for business

Attachment 227011[/QUOTE]
    12-07-13 07:32 AM
    I don't know when BlackBerry will fix it, and it's somewhat unlikely that anyone on crackberry will know and answer.
    Sorry.
    Personally, I wish BlackBerry would remove broadcasting entirely lol
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    12-07-13 08:05 AM
    I agree SCrid. If you can't take the time to either email or call, then your business sounds more like a joke than anything else.
    12-07-13 08:52 AM
    I don't know when BlackBerry will fix it, and it's somewhat unlikely that anyone on crackberry will know and answer.
    Sorry.
    Personally, I wish BlackBerry would remove broadcasting entirely lol
    I dont like it but I can see how others may like it. BB should at least give the user the option to block it. Any hoot I dont miss it at all
    12-07-13 09:03 AM
    So i guess BBM Broadcasts do not work still at present when will this be fixed i use Broadcasting for business

Attachment 227011
    [/QUOTE]

I wish we could get that as a feature for BB10 version as well- I HATE general broadcasts, - If however we could get option to broadcast to a Category of users, that would change everything.

Another way would be Option to Block all incoming broadcasts- and autorespond with a message saying NO to broadcasts.
    Lyte likes this.
    12-07-13 11:47 AM
    Sending 1700 contacts a text or caling them to let them know that my online radio is live. If you have lots of money to give me to spend on text and calls then that will work!
    12-07-13 01:19 PM
    I agree SCrid. If you can't take the time to either email or call, then your business sounds more like a joke than anything else.
    Sending 1700 contacts a text or caling them to let them know that my online radio is live. If you have lots of money to give me to spend on text and calls then that will work!
    12-07-13 01:19 PM
    You could use the status update for that..

Okey- of course there can be situations where you really Need to broadcast, but having a mix of users, some business, some interests, some hobby, some personal, some chatters etc etc etc... - it would make sense to be able to Use the categories that's already available in BBM..

But regardless, it should be possible to Block incoming broadcasts.
    Lyte likes this.
    12-07-13 01:33 PM