Hey guys, lately been facing problems with some guys on Bbm, they seem to keep voice/video calling me and disturb me in my busy moment , which is stressing me out and making my works double hard. Some even get all workout about it if I did not answer it, which just leave me in a blank for the moment.
    is there a way to stop people from voice/video calling you, like and offline mode or disable the call??, some told me to put my status as busy to avoid people from doing so, but I don't see it working or they even caring to view the busy symbol..

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 06:42 PM
    Tell them that if they continue calling them, you'll block them. If they still call... block them

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 06:49 PM
    BB10 devices: Find the updates from the people you want to block. Press and hold on the update. An option called ‘Hide Updates’ in the right-side options bar will pop out. BBM will then advise that the updates for the specific contact have been hidden.

Blocked contacts can be managed. When on the main section of BBM, swipe from the top down. This will allow you to click the Settings button. Once in Settings, scroll all of the way to the bottom. There you will see ‘Blocked Contacts’ option.

Legacy devices: As far as I am aware there isn't an option to block contacts. You just delete them as a contact preventing them sending you a message. If you they attempt to contact you once you have deleted them deny/block there message. This will stop them ever contacting you again.
    09-07-14 06:49 PM
    ???????allow calls while on mobile network.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 06:53 PM
    Tell them that if they continue calling them, you'll block them. If they still call... block them

Posted via CB10
    Yeah been doing that till my block list is more then my contact , some take it good and stop... but there is some of them will take is hard, and go from angel to devil ..

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 06:56 PM
    what device are you on?
    The Z10

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 06:56 PM
    ???????allow calls while on mobile network.

Posted via CB10
    Already did that.. the calls still go true

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 06:57 PM
    The Z10

Posted via CB10

BB10 devices: Find the updates from the people you want to block. Press and hold on the update. An option called ‘Hide Updates’ in the right-side options bar will pop out. BBM will then advise that the updates for the specific contact have been hidden.

Blocked contacts can be managed. When on the main section of BBM, swipe from the top down. This will allow you to click the Settings button. Once in Settings, scroll all of the way to the bottom. There you will see ‘Blocked Contacts’ option.
    09-07-14 06:58 PM

This is just blocking contact right?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 07:06 PM
    This is just blocking contact right?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, however once you have blocked a contact & go to the blocked contacts option, you can change some settings... block voicecalls may be on there as an option.
    09-07-14 07:20 PM
    Yeah been doing that till my block list is more then my contact , some take it good and stop... but there is some of them will take is hard, and go from angel to devil ..

Posted via CB10
    Your block list is bigger than your contact list? Wow... where do you find all these people?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 08:28 PM
    Cute girl (if that picture is her) being friendly online, on a forum which is usually male centric.

Gives away her BBM, it's easy to see she would get a lot of requests, and there are a lot of creepy annoying dudes out there.

So yes, her block list is probably longer than most people's entire lists, blocked or otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 09:36 PM
    Allow BBM Calls Over Mobile Networks should be turned OFF. When OFF, they will not be able to call you unless you're on Wi-Fi. If they still call you, then just block them. No need to warn them beforehand; just delete and block.
    09-07-14 10:48 PM
    for SMS and Voice Calls can look for this app Blockr. It's pretty good.
    09-07-14 11:26 PM
    I'm Jeremy Lin. Hit me up!
    Just kidding.

Best way is to block entirely.
    09-08-14 12:18 AM
    Your block list is bigger than your contact list? Wow... where do you find all these people?

Posted via CB10
    I don't find any, they find me when I post my pin in a group forum

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 12:33 AM
    Allow BBM Calls Over Mobile Networks should be turned OFF. When OFF, they will not be able to call you unless you're on Wi-Fi. If they still call you, then just block them. No need to warn them beforehand; just delete and block.
    I'm always on wifi, well that sucks :/ .. yeah I try to do that..
    09-08-14 12:39 AM
    I'm Jeremy Lin. Hit me up!
    Just kidding.

Best way is to block entirely.
    Somehow.. I think you're in my block list already @_@
    09-08-14 12:44 AM
    Somehow.. I think you're in my block list already @_@
    Wait, wuh.....? how?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 12:45 AM
    Wait, wuh.....? how?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure.... just a feeling only. feel like I block someone before with that pic
    09-08-14 01:11 AM
    Not sure.... just a feeling only. feel like I block someone before with that pic
    I highly doubt it. Haven't seen anyone on here that uses the same pic ever since I signed up.
    09-08-14 01:28 AM
    Whats your pin? i wanna get blocked haha

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 01:39 AM
    Allow BBM Calls Over Mobile Networks should be turned OFF. When OFF, they will not be able to call you unless you're on Wi-Fi.
    Thanks for this tip.
    09-08-14 08:26 AM