I have a passport and no one knows what it is. When they see it and play with it they love it, but most think blackberry is out of business. Any plans for US advertising? Has anyone seen a blackberry commercial stateside?
    04-14-15 10:02 PM
    Sadly I get the same thing. No one's knows and BlackBerry don't care to spend any money on marketing

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 10:04 PM
    Blackberry is focusing on the enterprise sector. So it wouldn't make since to advertise to the consumer side of the market. There should actually be enough video on youtube. Just show the people a nice video from youtube. Don't get me wrong but marketing does generate sales. And don't forget to tell them that Blackberry also won the Red Dot award for the last few years now.
    04-14-15 11:31 PM
    I have a passport and no one knows what it is. When they see it and play with it they love it, but most think blackberry is out of business. Any plans for US advertising? Has anyone seen a blackberry commercial stateside?
    Sorry but what does this have to do specifically with BBM? Just curious since this is a forum for questions around BBM.
    anon(1926122) likes this.
    04-20-15 11:22 AM