11-03-13 10:18 PM
57 123
tools
    Again, childish insults and nonsense. As a matter of fact, I work in education, and hear the opinions and habits of hundreds of young people every day. As I used to own BlackBerry stock, I had an interest in their views, and used to chat to them about how they communicated, etc. You are way off. User experience is about everything, not just quality of communication.

You suffer from the same awful thinking in regards to this issue as BlackBerry. They were likewise sure that efficiency was enough, and that is why they have been wiped out. User experience is about everything. Some people care about efficiency and security, and some frankly don't. A top messaging app must be everything to everyone. BBM is not that right now. It could be, but it isn't. You can convince yourself that the whole world is shallow and silly, but no one out there is going to be interested. They will just stick with imessage, and WhatsApp with the pretty colours. As for my dull contacts, most of them have WhatsApp or imessage, and most have refused to download BBM because they say they are happy with what they have and don't need another messaging app, and the WhatsApp folks comment that BBM is too plain. I could call them all idiots, but I don't see how that would change anything.

Maybe BlackBerry should change their slogan? 'BlackBerry: Love us, or you're so immature!'

As the masses have been following BlackBerry's instructions when passing their phones in the shops, perhaps 'Keep Moving' is the perfect slogan after all.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think I want to waste my time exchanging words with you. By the way the impact of an insult is in direct proportion to your sense of self.
    11-03-13 02:01 PM
    The app is simple and clean. Once you get channels you won't be that bored.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mel25; 11-03-13 at 06:08 PM.
    11-03-13 04:01 PM
    Somehow OP could just mentioning how important visual in the bbm just like the euphoria of Dark theme. Some of you maybe forget that visual is important, if not why so many people love to change their profile pictures in bbm?? many of them use Autotext with silly typings.. Visuals.
    Surprisingly like we all know that theming bbm the most wanted feature by that time it revealed that bbm can have dark theme.
    You can browse this CB forum about how many people loves the dark theme, and some love the original white theme. YES.. theming options is the smart move for bbm, you can choose to use white or dark. In relation with the OP post, blackberry could easily add the option to use wallpaper to be the background of the bbm. So its an option, nobody hurts, you choose what you like.
    Why bother give such defending comments.

Grow Up !!!
    11-03-13 05:01 PM
    It looks clean, which I like. It does lack emoticons though...
    Mel25 and jafrul like this.
    11-03-13 05:12 PM
    Why is every facebook app I used blue on white? Why can't I have it in Lime Green and Purple with a rainbow background?
    jafrul likes this.
    11-03-13 05:12 PM
    I don't know...I like it.

Posted via CB10
    I agree... but i guess there are people that likes or want the extra things.. *creativity?!* so yeah BlackBerry should have it available... wallpaper, more icons, and whatever else..

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 09:58 PM
    i guess if one could count on how many likes on certain posts gets in this thread, we could all presume howmany prefers to have a wallpaper or not on their bbm.
    case closed.
    11-03-13 10:18 PM
57 123