Let's all be honest! BBM on BlackBerry needs a GIGANTIC OVERHAUL. This ish is slow, channels is starting to suck, the look is old. Even on 10.3 the look of BBM is garbo. The chat should be black and blue kinda like the icon in dark theme and white and black in light theme. No matter the chat. BBM also needs to take the place of text messages forcefully. If your contacts has a phone number and BBM and the contact is linked then it should auto send BBM... let's cut out text messages on BlackBerry and just make BBM the primary messaging app.

If they want more people on BBM they gone have to do a little more promotion with channels... they treat channels like the ugly stepchild. But channels needs a new look also. It's like they keep putting more features and cramming stuff on a already cramped screen/space.

I'm going to need BBM to drop BBM money also. What happened with that? Cross platform video needs to come also and I ain't talking meetings.

Posted via CB10
    GEO1ER likes this.
    02-14-15 11:45 AM
    I hate BBM! Can I remove it? I want to start a petition for Apple to create FaceTime for blackberry 10!
    02-14-15 11:50 AM
    I hate BBM! Can I remove it? I want to start a petition for Apple to create FaceTime for blackberry 10!
    You're kidding, right? lol

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 11:53 AM
    That will never happen lol. EVER!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 01:32 PM
    BBM is loosing grip day after day. Take a look at WhatsApp, voice calls, desktop version and after all it's easy to use. We have to wait for pictures in group chats! My god...

BlackBerry Q10
    GEO1ER, johnnyhead and nah.uhh like this.
    02-14-15 01:52 PM
    Bbm on ios doesnt have categorical mute notifications.

Cannot resize fonts.

Doesnt have load chats at oldest unread messages.

Bbm groups is a joke.

These are basic necessities, im not even talking about cross platform videos or anything here.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 02:07 PM
    Agreed 100%. No picture, video, voice note, location or file sharing on Group Chats, or multi-person chats for that matter. Or at least very limited. Now they finally decide to add picture sharing on Group Chats. How lame is that, they keep us starving and then offer a crumb. Then they wonder why people won't leave WhatsApp for BBM or why those who tried out BBM, dropped it after a few months and went running back to WhatsApp.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 03:42 PM
    Did they remove timed messages? Cause I don't have em no more. Not that I care because it was a stupid feature anyway but did the trial period expire? I still have message retraction
    02-15-15 02:03 PM
    Did they remove timed messages? Cause I don't have em no more. Not that I care because it was a stupid feature anyway but did the trial period expire? I still have message retraction
    I still got it. I don't use it tho but message retraction is usable.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 04:33 PM
    I think if BlackBerry allows custom wallpapers, and custom chat colours it will be much much better
    02-15-15 04:40 PM
    Not to mention that the text messaging app looks dated.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 04:54 PM
    Not to mention that the text messaging app looks dated.

Posted via CB10
    Text messaging IS dated. Like asking for a typewriter to look like a macbook air.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 06:28 PM
    You guys are funny.

I like and prefer the simplicity of BBM/Text/Google Talk on BlackBerry.
    Last edited by ominaxe; 02-15-15 at 07:50 PM.
    Meshdow likes this.
    02-15-15 07:15 PM
    Text messaging IS dated. Like asking for a typewriter to look like a macbook air.

Posted via CB10
    Bruh... that's all people really do is text... a lot of people don't care what it is as long it's "texting".

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 07:51 PM