So I got the perfect idea for the first Blackberry 10 advertisement ... it goes like this:

Table with white table cloth .. Blackberry 10 Phone on the table by it self .. Camera zooms in to view BBM on the phone .. the phone opens a conversation and types by itself saying

"I bet you thought that it was not possible....."

Then phone initiates BBM Video chat and calls "Thorsten Heins" .. the video connects successfully and Mrs. Heins is seen smiling on the screen and says:

"Blackberry Messenger Just Got Better"

He Continues on smiling then the screen fades out and as it fades out "Blackberry 10" slowly emerges and fades out after by itself after

End
    Last edited by brhilaire; 09-04-12 at 06:54 PM.
    09-04-12 05:53 PM
    Learning about features of bb10 is the right approach with a real world backdrop.
    I like it.

I would like to see rim include people from all over the world in their ads. As simple as them saying "blackberry". As an example a young lady in Spain, a man in indonesia, a teenager in india etc. Showing the love for the brand which the world knows.
    09-04-12 06:35 PM
    Cool idea, but how is the phone doing it by itself? Remote?

Maybe not a good idea to use Heins since hes not well known and I think it would be unusual to use a CEO in your commerical in this context.
    09-04-12 07:04 PM
    Good idea, but would be better to show just the phone and someones hand using the phone while walking around the city streets, then when chatting over bbm...click video chat, and it would be better if it were a celebrity (preferably Canadian) and that person saying "BlackBerry Messenger Just Got Better"

This would show users that video chat over bbm and on BB10 would be able to work over the carriers network LTE, and then a canadian celebrity to promote canadian company and just a celebrity would always bring more attention to the commercial.
    09-04-12 07:32 PM
    I like it!

My attempt at improving it would be the phone on a stadium bench. In the back ground a gun goes off and the crowd goes wild. Then a hand picks up the phone (It's Usain Bolt) and he says "The best just got better" via BBM video with his world record time in the back ground.
    09-04-12 07:53 PM
    I like it!

My attempt at improving it would be the phone on a stadium bench. In the back ground a gun goes off and the crowd goes wild. Then a hand picks up the phone (It's Usain Bolt) and he says "The best just got better" via BBM video with his world record time in the back ground.
    That would be sweet...but the phone will be released much too far away from the olympics for that to be as relevant IMHO
    09-04-12 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD