Now that BBM is available in iOS and Android I'm getting into BB evangelist mode. I've already messaged a few close friends and family to tell them how they can message me from now on (BBM is it) but is there anyway to detect existing BBM users in your contacts list? How about inviting people based on their platform? Are there any methods for this?

Thanks for any help!
    10-21-13 08:01 PM
    Now that BBM is available in iOS and Android I'm getting into BB evangelist mode. I've already messaged a few close friends and family to tell them how they can message me from now on (BBM is it) but is there anyway to detect existing BBM users in your contacts list? How about inviting people based on their platform? Are there any methods for this?

Thanks for any help!
    Probably not...considering that security is one of the pushing aspects of this. They would probably think of it as a security flaw if you could just pull all your contacts' PINs and add them all.

I might be wrong, but just my opinion.
    10-21-13 08:09 PM
    Only if you are using a BlackBerry OS 10 device. Your previous contact list is automatically added if not suggested that you add them.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:45 PM