I don't have a legacy device but I have many friends that do and they're all telling me it's a pile of ****
    I was wondering is it as bad as they're making out or is it just something you need to adjust to?

Posted From Z30/10.2.0.224
    11-28-13 02:46 AM
    I use a legacy OS 6, it hangs and lags the phone a lot. Also, it's a very jarring change compared to what we are used to, but I believe everyone will get used to it eventually. I am already, and the hangs and rolling clocks have reduced after a couple of reboots
    11-28-13 03:14 AM
    ive heard the new update really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! freezes phones n other stuff. I havnt gotten the update yet. n from what I'm hearin I don't even want it.
    I think these iphone & android is d cause for the update.....
    rurounifajri likes this.
    11-28-13 08:16 AM
    ive heard the new update really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! freezes phones n other stuff. I havnt gotten the update yet. n from what I'm hearin I don't even want it.
    I think these iphone & android is d cause for the update.....
    Iphones and android has nothing to do with this, it's been updated to add channels but I guess they forget that legacy devices are kinda weak in speed and processing and made a BBM that needs a lot of processing.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 02:17 PM