I've managed to get a lot of people into BBM, but at the moment that still don't see why they should use it other than to do me a favour. They've got viber and skype and WhatsApp and see no reason to become attached to BBM. At the moment, I can understand this. I've been assuring them for a while that it will pay off when BBM 2.0 etc come through, but now they are laughing because I said that ages ago when we had assurance from BlackBerry that it was coming within weeks.

If only BlackBerry would give up this policy of not speaking and allowing people to become furious with them. They've made themselves into a laughing stock on countless occasions with this silence thing - why do they do it?

It's amazing - they must know that all of us pull our hair out when they do this and that non BlackBerry people simply laugh. Why on earth do they do the same things over and over again?

It's obvious that BBMx isn't ready for some reason. For goodness' sake BlackBerry, just come out and give us another estimated arrival time. People will understand! It's much better than just being late all the time and leaving people frustrated, angry and clueless.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 06:13 AM
    Yup, can't wait.
    In the meantime, some of my friends like the "exclusive" selection they can have with BBM on their devices.
    They use it occasionaly (they rave the speed) for selected contacts ... waiting for the full monthy.
    02-13-14 06:30 AM
    02-13-14 10:11 AM
    I'm just on holiday and have too much time on my hands lol.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-13-14 10:19 AM
    You are spot on though. I agree with your sentiments. BBRY is going to habs a hard time in this space. As I see it, they have to allocate more resources than google and Microsoft do to there respective messaging apps. Otherwise they won't be able to correct performance issues and bugs fast as the competition.

If BBRY can't compete with resources, then they're going to have to rely on innovating and developing a game changing disruptive feature before Google. That is hard because google is usually just buys game changing companies.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    02-13-14 08:29 PM