So, my wife got BBM installed on her HTC One, she can send me messages, no issue. Basically, instant delivery. I send her a message and all I get is a check mark, the message doesn't deliver until 30-40 minutes later. Anyone else having this issue. She is already ready to uninstall and go back to Whatsapp.
    10-23-13 11:59 AM
    So, my wife got BBM installed on her HTC One, she can send me messages, no issue. Basically, instant delivery. I send her a message and all I get is a check mark, the message doesn't deliver until 30-40 minutes later. Anyone else having this issue. She is already ready to uninstall and go back to Whatsapp.
    No issues here, I got my bro in Argentina today we chat for 45 minutes and some friends here as well, it may be your provider
    10-23-13 12:02 PM
    Had the same issue with my son's S3,....try deleting and Re adding contact. worked for me
    10-23-13 12:05 PM
    i'm having the same issue as an android user. it seems to be happening with blackberry to android messages as i am still receiving from other android and iphone users. when i force close and re-open bbm, all the blackberry user messages are flooding in.
    10-23-13 12:48 PM
    Yeah same deal, wife's Android phone has BBM but she doesn't get messages except sporadically, just tick marks, hmm, hope it gets sorted soon as it's not reliable at the moment.
    10-23-13 01:16 PM