(TL,DR: My bbms are marked sent and never delivered (to iOS, Android and BBOS - don't know about BB10). But I can still receive bbms although they ain't marked as read on the sender's phone....I have a Q10 running OS 10.2.1.2102 on Vodafone UK and BBM Beta v10.2.20.68...)

Hi guys,

First off, I'm new to forums even though I've been a long time reader of the news. I was hoping one of you out there could help a brother out.

So, I was bbm-ing my girlfriend (who's using an S4 - she regrets her choice and wish she had gotten a Q10 like me but nevermind...) and all of a sudden my bbms stopped being delivered. I thought that's not unusual since she sometimes has a crappy connection.

BUT they still haven't been delivered and it's been 12 hours now! And I received her bbms, even though they are not marked as read on her phone. And this incident repeated with a friend who's on iOS. And with my dad who's on BBOS.

I'm starting to think that this is phone suddenly going bonkers on me........ Anyone can help me out here? I have my finals soon and I really don't want to have to worry about my beloved BlackBerry too....

Cheers lovely people! x
    04-04-14 08:00 PM
    I have also experienced what you are talking about. Some of my BBM contacts on Android didn't receive the messages and the voice chat Icon was not green like before. But one contact was receiving and his voice icon was green, my guess is that the ones who didn't receive the messages were on the pre-BBM sticker version.

Oh and welcome to Crackberry!
    04-04-14 08:51 PM