If you happen to be stuck in a situation where you were
    1. Subscriber to BBMe prosumer but not able to use your GooglePlay or AppStore email address as BBMe prosumer bbid.
    And as a result of it:
    2. You had to set up a new BBID email address in order to activate BBMe prosumer

Then as of today you can link your new BBID to your existing account.

Here are the steps ( again. assuming you have purchased BBMe subscription)
    1. If you have not created a new BBID, create one, sign into BBMe application and choose Restore.
    2. If you do have new BBID created and you have already signed into BBMe, clear the app contents / data (using respective OS options), then restart the app, sign in with that new BBID and choose Restore.

The Restore functionality allows you to keep using your existing GooglePlay or AppStore account email against a new BBID email.
    chetmanley likes this.
    05-08-19 07:26 AM
    the title should say "as BBMe bbid" at the end.
    05-08-19 07:28 AM
    Thanks for the info.

I'm stuck in a weird scenario where BBMe was working okay with my old BBID (Note: I never transferred that to emtek, BBMc).

I had it working for the last couple weeks great.

As of the recent application update - it won't let me sign-in. It states:

• "You don't have permission to use BBM Enterprise. If your organization subscribes to BBM Enterprise, contact your administrator for more information. To buy an individual subscription, use the button below".

Yet... the only button below is "CLOSE".

I tried using a different email and it changes the screen so there is also a "SUBSCRIBE" button present next to CLOSE. So I suppose that's the button it is actually referring to

So why with my original BBID is it not letting me back in?

BBMe subscription transfer support (aka cannot use AppStore or GooglePlay account email as BBMe pros-screenshot_20190507-222323.jpg
    05-08-19 04:03 PM
    I enrolled into BBMe on an old android device when the iOS app hadn’t been updated yet......any way to change that subscription over to iOS? To clarify the actual subscription as I’m using it on my iPhone now.
    05-08-19 05:11 PM
    Thanks for the info.

I'm stuck in a weird scenario where BBMe was working okay with my old BBID (Note: I never transferred that to emtek, BBMc).

• "You don't have permission to use BBM Enterprise. If your organization subscribes to BBM Enterprise, contact your administrator for more information. To buy an individual subscription, use the button below".

I tried using a different email and it changes the screen so there is also a "SUBSCRIBE" button present next to CLOSE. So I suppose that's the button it is actually referring to

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190507-222323.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	444270
    Please share your old and new BBID withe directly when you have a chance. Thanks!
    BrizzadMan likes this.
    05-09-19 08:01 AM
    I enrolled into BBMe on an old android device when the iOS app hadn’t been updated yet......any way to change that subscription over to iOS? To clarify the actual subscription as I’m using it on my iPhone now.
    Hmm I'm not sure whether it is transferable. But you can probably cancel the sub on Google play and sign up on iTunes.
    05-09-19 08:02 AM
    Hi, I've replied to your ail just now.
    05-09-19 01:39 PM
    Thanks for the info.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190507-222323.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	444270
    Hi, I've replied to your email just now.
    05-09-19 01:40 PM