Along with many of you I downloaded BBMe yesterday pretty much immediately after the announcement from Emtek and I've hit an impasse to being able to log in. I've requested help from BlackBerry but they don't make it easy and I'm not sure if my request has been received, hopefully someone here will be able to guide me through this issue:

My first attempt seemed to work flawlessly. I checked my BBID and log-in credentials from my current BBM account, entered them and opened BBMe. The app opened correctly and I was able to subscribe to Enterprise but it was someone else's account! Not sure whose it was but I didn't recognise any of the contacts on the list. I immediately logged out and deleted the app and cancelled the subscription through PayPal.

I then went back to my BB10 account and got my credentials from that (that ID wouldn't transfer over to the Emtek account when I switched to an Android device). I downloaded BBMe again and was able to log in successfully but I wasn't able to subscribe to Enterprise, it kept asking to restore the account but when I did it said there was an error and it wouldn't let me go any further except to retry with the same results, I'll attach a screenshot later from my device.

I then set a new BBID with a different email address, deleted the app and tried again with the same result over and over again. Deleted and tried again; no joy.

Like I said, I've reached out to BB but as that process wasn't exactly simple I'm not sure if my request for help has been received especially as I never got a confirmation.

I truly want to continue using BBM and I'm so pleased there's now this option for a consumer account, can someone please make any suggestions as to how to resolve this? Thanks in advance!

Device: Samsung A5 (SM-A520W)
    04-19-19 08:21 AM
    Hi, how did you reach out to BB?
    Was it by submitting a problem report via the BBMe app or via Support? We'll take a look.
    We are actively looking at the problem reports to review the reported issues.
    04-19-19 11:21 AM
    Was it by submitting a problem report via the BBMe app or via Support? We'll take a look.
    It was through the app. Thanks for checking it out!
    04-19-19 03:56 PM
    I've noticed this problem has happened to iOS users coming from BBM Consumer who want to login to BBME. They message they get after successful username and password is "You don't have permission to use BBM Enterprise" BBMe login issue.-908988.jpg
    04-20-19 01:37 PM
    Sorry, the iOS app that allows individual subscriptions is still in the process of being released.
    04-20-19 01:50 PM
    I did run into that problem when I tried to access the app from my iPhone. However I used an old android and was able to get going. I was then able to log into the app from my iPhone and everything seems to be up and running on both.
    04-20-19 05:17 PM
    So any ideas on how I fix this?
    04-21-19 06:38 AM
    So any ideas on how I fix this?
    Just reported this again to BlackBerry, these are the steps I've tried so far:

Deleted and reloaded app numerous times;
    Used an old BB10 BBID;
    Created new BBID;
    Cleared Google Play And BBMe Cache;
    Cleared BBMe data;
    Tried to switch Google Play account in case that was influencing the outcome;
    Tried to locate APK from elsewhere to no avail

I'm out of ideas, hopefully BlackBerry will come through this time
    Last edited by A Noise Annoys; 04-21-19 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Added further attempts. Clarity.
    04-21-19 07:50 AM
    I downloaded BBMe app from iTunes and I downloaded from GPS as well. I signed up for trial via Android device. I was then able to login from iOS device. I'm not sure if this helps anyone but, I thought I'd share.
    04-21-19 07:55 AM
    I downloaded BBMe app from iTunes and I downloaded from GPS as well. I signed up for trial via Android device. I was then able to login from iOS device. I'm not sure if this helps anyone but, I thought I'd share.
    Just tried downloading APK on my laptop from another old Google Play account I have but it won't let me associate it with my device, anyone have any ideas as to how I can log into another account on my device, I can't find a way to switch. Also tried APKMirror to no avail.
    04-21-19 08:24 AM
    I also changed my BBM on BB10 Classic to BBMe -result: "temporary server error" . On my BB10 Passport - I am still using normal BBM and I am conneted with my BBMe...
    Last edited by CrackPriv; 04-22-19 at 09:01 AM.
    04-21-19 01:34 PM
    Blackberry reached out to me this morning. They hope to resolve the issue today.
    04-22-19 08:31 AM
    Things have only gone from bad to worse; BB suggested that I redo all the steps that I've tried so far including setting up another new BBID and completely deleting the one I set up previously. Not only did this not work, but now those two email addresses are not sending anything from my device via BB Hub. I've read that others have had a similar problem but this now makes those two addresses useless and I need them for work!

This is some sort of joke, surely?

BBMe login issue.-screenshot_20190423-065147_bbm-enterprise.jpg
    04-23-19 06:36 AM
    It appears that the only fix is to allow BB to create BBMe and BBE accounts at their end and have me log in locally once they've been created. Now waiting for that to happen.
    04-23-19 05:00 PM
    Things have only gone from bad to worse; BB suggested that I redo all the steps that I've tried so far including setting up another new BBID and completely deleting the one I set up previously. Not only did this not work, but now those two email addresses are not sending anything from my device via BB Hub. I've read that others have had a similar problem but this now makes those two addresses useless and I need them for work!

This is some sort of joke, surely?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190423-065147_BBM Enterprise.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	444035
    I've got the same error as you before confirming the BBID. Once I have confirmed that through the link received by email I was able to get BBMe working and to subscribe as well.
    04-23-19 06:30 PM
    I've only been using confirmed BBIDs
    04-23-19 06:52 PM
    I know some of you are experiencing similar issues to me and so maybe this email from BB might help you. It didn't help me and I'm still waiting for a solution, but you never know:

Hello *******,

Could you please follow the steps below:

1. Cancel the Paypal subscription (make sure to cancel your subscription from both Google play and your Paypal account) 2. Delete the BlackBerry ID which you have created recently 3. Uninstall the app 4. Install the app 5. Create a new BlackBerry ID with a different email (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc...) 6. Follow the same steps displayed in the app

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    **** ********* *****(My office hours are 8:00AM - 4:30PM EST)

BlackBerry Customer Support
    NA Toll Free: 1-877-255-2377
    UK Toll Free: 0808 100 7466
    Europe: +44 1753 558400
    Worldwide: +11-647-426-1108
    BlackBerry Support
    04-25-19 05:57 AM
    The BBMe iOS app in the Apple App Store was just updated to version 1.7.0.13.
    "Buy individual BBM Enterprise subscriptions for personal use".
    04-25-19 02:01 PM
    The BBMe iOS app in the Apple App Store was just updated to version 1.7.0.13.
    "Buy individual BBM Enterprise subscriptions for personal use".
    The first year is free.
    04-25-19 03:08 PM
    I have an issue , has anyone else experienced this ? I don't see the subscribe button
    dusdal likes this.
    04-25-19 06:29 PM
    I have an issue , has anyone else experienced this ? I don't see the subscribe button
    On which device?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-19 06:51 PM
    on key1
    04-25-19 06:52 PM
    on key1
    Try setting your font size smaller, I had the same issue when my font size was set too large.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-19 06:56 PM
    Try setting your font size smaller, I had the same issue when my font size was set too large.

Posted via CB10
    My font is at default , what should I set it to ?
    04-25-19 07:00 PM
    My font is at default , what should I set it to ?
    Shouldn't be a problem then, mine was at the largest setting.
    Are you following these steps?
    http://crackberry.com/how-subscribe-...rprise-android

Posted via CB10
    04-25-19 07:04 PM
54 123