So, I finally made the jump to BBMe. Nothing else worked as well as BBM. Telegram was the closest but it failed on a few important issues (picture sharing, unreliability, etc.).

So here's my problem. All those other messaging apps I tried, despite their deficiencies integrated fine with Hub+ but BBMe does not.

Is it not compatible or is there something I can do to get BBMe into my Hub?

For me, the Hub IS the selling point for BB along with the physical keyboard. Take away either one....
    05-23-19 12:00 PM
    What do you me by it doesn't integrate fine with the Hub? Ie. What's your specific issue? I'm using it no problem - chats update, D/R appear, what are you seeing?
    05-23-19 12:33 PM
    So, I finally made the jump to BBMe. Nothing else worked as well as BBM. Telegram was the closest but it failed on a few important issues (picture sharing, unreliability, etc.).

So here's my problem. All those other messaging apps I tried, despite their deficiencies integrated fine with Hub+ but BBMe does not.

Is it not compatible or is there something I can do to get BBMe into my Hub?

For me, the Hub IS the selling point for BB along with the physical keyboard. Take away either one....
    Restart your phone. BBMe integrated well on my KeyOne.
    05-23-19 02:52 PM