I thought this might draw some attention to this benefit from BBMe.

The desktop software is significantly better than the Emtek browser based version:
    • it is a stand alone piece of software and can auto-open on startup of your pc/laptop
    • all the features, as far as I can see, work on it, including viewing glympses in a separate window
    • can initiate and participate in video chats, share screen in these chats, voice only chats
    • because you can attach five devices to a single PIN, all the messages are there simultaneous with your phone

All in, just wanted this to have a bit of exposure, it is a massive upgrade and worth the 0.50/mo alone imo
    05-11-19 07:03 PM

The desktop software is significantly better than the Emtek browser based version:
    • it is a stand alone piece of software and can auto-open on startup of your pc/laptop
    • all the features, as far as I can see, work on it, including viewing glympses in a separate window
    • can initiate and participate in video chats, share screen in these chats, voice only chats
    • because you can attach five devices to a single PIN, all the messages are there simultaneous with your phone

All in, just wanted this to have a bit of exposure, it is a massive upgrade and worth the 0.50/mo alone imo
    Agreed! It really is Good!!!
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    05-12-19 05:11 AM
    I still can't log into BBMe anymore.
    I was able to login and send 1 invite, now I can get back in at all

do I need to logout out of BBM first, or delete it off my device before I can use BBMe again?
    05-12-19 06:08 AM

Is this enough to overcome the monetization efforts that so many users seem to resist yet is needed to be worthwhile for BB to support?
    05-12-19 09:23 AM
    I still can't log into BBMe anymore.
    I was able to login and send 1 invite, now I can get back in at all

do I need to logout out of BBM first, or delete it off my device before I can use BBMe again?
    Are you not able to log in at all after you purchased and logged into BBMe earlier?
    05-12-19 10:06 AM
    Are you not able to log in at all after you purchased and logged into BBMe earlier?
    Correct. I was able to purchase and login and do an invite to my bro to BBMe and now I can't get back in
    05-12-19 11:28 AM
    Is this enough to overcome the monetization efforts that so many users seem to resist yet is needed to be worthwhile for BB to support?
    I would hope, yes.

But I would guess, no.
    05-12-19 05:46 PM
    This post will help then.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/genera...-pros-1170174/
    05-13-19 06:56 AM

Thank-you, I will try it out. I can't find the restore function anywhere on the app. Aybe the new app isn't rolled out yet.
    But basically, I made a new bbme ID and will use that going forward.

I had not yet any new contacts, so may as well start fresh anyway.

Thank-you
    05-13-19 08:15 AM