BBMe Desktop, First Impressions Gone Loopy Great...-bbm.png

I invited a friend to install BBMe for a test run and just the simple barrier of convincing this friend that the $5 a year subscription after a year free trail is worth it was overcome once this friend saw what both the phone App and desktop BBMe can do.

After our test today, this friend is going to share his experiences he had with me today with others. And so I am doing a little of my part in letting others know what a great solid and responsive communication tool that BBMe has become in it's short history.

You will not see any emojis or layering of dragons over your face. What you will find is a robust set of features and tools for both text and voice/video communications with screen and app view sharing that goes both ways.

I will go through each screen shot as to illuminate a discovered feature or function in this article:

https://pagetelegram.blogspot.com/20...ions-gone.html
    elfabio80 and dusdal like this.
    05-26-19 12:52 AM
    Nice post.

Totally agree that just this one upgrade from bbm consumer is likely worth the whopping $7 CAD per year.

Would be nice if they could eventually add small group chats, or a presentation mode with multiple viewers
    givechanceachance likes this.
    05-26-19 02:18 PM
    Nice post.

Totally agree that just this one upgrade from bbm consumer is likely worth the whopping $7 CAD per year.

Would be nice if they could eventually add small group chats, or a presentation mode with multiple viewers
    Group chats are working well. Just the group creator has to invite people to it.

Presentation mode would be nice feature, to be able to assign a person for example to show their desktop or app to everyone.
    05-26-19 02:35 PM
    Group chats are working well. Just the group creator has to invite people to it.

Presentation mode would be nice feature, to be able to assign a person for example to show their desktop or app to everyone.
    Yes, sorry I meant group video chats. I should have been specific.
    givechanceachance likes this.
    05-26-19 08:15 PM