Many of my friends downloaded BBMe from Croatia applestore, but now, 2 weeks ago, apple store opened in Serbia, and they changed region to Serbia.
    Unfortunately, in Serbia's appstore there is NO BBMe. This means that they cannot update BBMe to new versions, and new users cannot install BBMe from Serbia apple store.
    Any workarround for this?
    Since it is only 2 weeks 'old' store for Serbia, will BBMe appear on this region also ?
    05-06-20 04:49 AM
    Many of my friends downloaded BBMe from Croatia applestore, but now, 2 weeks ago, apple store opened in Serbia, and they changed region to Serbia.
    Unfortunately, in Serbia's appstore there is NO BBMe. This means that they cannot update BBMe to new versions, and new users cannot install BBMe from Serbia apple store.
    Any workarround for this?
    Since it is only 2 weeks 'old' store for Serbia, will BBMe appear on this region also ?
    https://blogs.systweak.com/how-to-do...-your-country/
    05-06-20 08:03 AM
    So, when this process is done, you can logout from New Apple ID and login you old apple ID, and newly installed or updated apps will stay on current (now old apple ID)? They won't dissapear since they are installed via 'new' apple ID and then logged out of it?
    05-07-20 04:05 AM
    So, when this process is done, you can logout from New Apple ID and login you old apple ID, and newly installed or updated apps will stay on current (now old apple ID)? They won't dissapear since they are installed via 'new' apple ID and then logged out of it?
    It's worth trying to see what happens.

I don't have an iPhone with me right now to try it.

But there really is no other way.
    05-07-20 07:07 AM
    Thanks Conite.
    05-07-20 07:34 AM
    I think this can be done also just by changing Region, no need to create new Apple ID.... Change region, buy/download what U need, and then revert to original Region...
    Or no?
    05-07-20 07:56 AM
    I think this can be done also just by changing Region, no need to create new Apple ID.... Change region, buy/download what U need, and then revert to original Region...
    Or no?
    Don't think so. Changing region cleans house on the device as to what is allowed and not allowed in your area.
    05-07-20 10:12 AM
    Don't think so. Changing region cleans house on the device as to what is allowed and not allowed in your area.
    I don't think thats correct. My friend subscribed for BBMe in Croatia store, moved to Serbia store (BBMe is still not available in Serbia store), but his BBMe keeps working and its still there
    05-07-20 10:23 AM
    I don't think thats correct. My friend subscribed for BBMe in Croatia store, moved to Serbia store (BBMe is still not available in Serbia store), but his BBMe keeps working and its still there
    That could very well be true. They've changed this several times over the years. It's certainly worth a try.
    05-07-20 11:03 AM
    BBM Enterprise just got added to Serbia apple store!
    thanks BBMe team for listening to our wishes!
    05-08-20 09:33 AM
    BBM Enterprise just got added to Serbia apple store!
    thanks BBMe team for listening to our wishes!
    Problem solved.
    05-08-20 10:33 AM