A doubt: how is gonna work the suggests on bbm now? Everyone that has a BlackBerry id now will be available there even if we don't know the person pin? I doesn't matter if the person has a BlackBerry, iPhone or Android. If the person is on my contact list and has an I'd, I will be able to see it and add it, right?
    That would be great!

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Z10

10-21-13 03:35 PM
    I'm not 100% sure how it's going to work.
    10-22-13 10:41 PM
    I'm thinking it will use the email address used for the BBID. If you have it in your contact list, it will show under suggestions. *pure theory*

Check out my AZ MTB Channel C0006F5EB
    10-22-13 10:51 PM
    I'm thinking it will use the email address used for the BBID. If you have it in your contact list, it will show under suggestions. *pure theory*

Yes. I gave the se theory and I kind confirmed yesterday. I have a friend that had an legacy BlackBerry, but now she is on the iPhone. I could see her as a suggestion because of her old BlackBerry id. Yesterday she download on her iPhone with a different pin, but the same email. Today she is gone from suggestions.

pkcable likes this.
    10-23-13 03:34 AM

Me too. But, after the ios and Android lauch, i dont think it is available just like it is for bb10. Maybe in the next updates? i think this will help improve BBM popularity in ios and android.
    10-25-13 09:05 AM