Suddenly the other day my BB 9300 stop sending BBMs. It comes up with the tick however not the 'D'. I tried a battery pull several times but has not helped. Any ideas
    10-27-13 04:23 PM
    Suddenly the other day my BB 9300 stop sending BBMs. It comes up with the tick however not the 'D'. I tried a battery pull several times but has not helped. Any ideas
    Welcome!!!! Sorry you're having this problem. It sounds like it's not reaching the server. Do you see a pattern as to when this happens?
    10-27-13 04:27 PM
    Its only started the other day for the first time, and it is going BBM not working, text is fine . any ideas?
    10-27-13 04:33 PM
    10-27-13 09:27 PM
    Welcome!!!! Sorry you're having this problem. It sounds like it's not reaching the server. Do you see a pattern as to when this happens?
    From memory, failure to reach the server is a clock, or a red X if there is no network available. Checkmark means sent from device to the server. It goes to D when the server delivers to the recipient device and R when a human views it.

Persistent checkmark means a problem between the server and the recipient device.

Sent from an Otterbox wrapped Samsung Galaxy.
    10-27-13 09:36 PM