Hello guys,
    I've just finished setting up Q5 for my mom and of course, I want her to use BBM. But while trying to start it, I got a screen with a red exclamation mark saying "No BB data available, BBM app cannot connect to the servers, try again later."
    I keep getting this all the time, even though I updated the app. Also, the phone doesn't have the BB logo on the top bar between the data and thi signal indication.
    What do I do?
    Thanks!
    07-21-15 05:25 AM
    Hello guys,
    I've just finished setting up Q5 for my mom and of course, I want her to use BBM. But while trying to start it, I got a screen with a red exclamation mark saying "No BB data available, BBM app cannot connect to the servers, try again later."
    I keep getting this all the time, even though I updated the app. Also, the phone doesn't have the BB logo on the top bar between the data and thi signal indication.
    What do I do?
    Thanks!
    Means you aren't connected to BlackBerry infrastructure. Attached screenshot is from the Help, Wireless connection icons. Recommend calling the carrier or where you bought the phone.
    BBM won't connect to the server - correction. What do I do?-img_20150721_063157.png

Posted with my  Classic
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-21-15 05:33 AM
    I just got a brand new P9982 and I am having this exact same issue every time I try to open BBM I get that above mentioned error. I don't think it's anything to do with the data plan because I used a Passport a couple of months ago and BBM worked great without any issues. Can anyone please help as this is really frustrating. This Porsche Design phone is supposed to have its own specific PIN but thats useless if it won't connect.
    07-22-15 12:06 AM