Does anyone know about BBM rolling out for Windows? Any plans or timelines at all? I have a few friends who got Lumia recently but are interested in moving to BBM rather than Whatsapp!
    10-30-13 02:50 AM
    Hmm there are rumors but one never knows, moving your thread to bbm chat

Sent from my zipaligned and deodexed own custom ROM on HTC One X
    alwaystimoga likes this.
    10-30-13 03:18 AM
    As far as I know,there is no time line though.

They just show the working prototype during BlackBerry jam Asia.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 03:18 AM
    I assume you are talking about Windows Phone and not the desktop OS. It would be great if BB creates an WP app, not only it will make BBM a true cross platform messaging app, It will also create a good image for BlackBerry and BBM. More BBM users is good for BB after all.

Does anyone know about BBM rolling out for Windows? Any plans or timelines at all? I have a few friends who got Lumia recently but are interested in moving to BBM rather than Whatsapp!
    alwaystimoga likes this.
    10-30-13 03:26 AM
    While I would not be surprised to see BBM reach Windows phone at some point, I personally would love that desktop tunnel that they demoed at BlackBerry Jam. I can't count the times I've been busy on the computer with a photo project and kept getting bbm messages, wishing I could reply on the computer screen instead.
    10-30-13 03:42 AM
    Well i was talking about windows mobiles more than desktop, windows 8 esp

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 03:52 AM
    Apparently they don't have the numbers. They need hundreds of millions before BB will look at BBM for WP. Lol
    Karma is a b1tch.

Sies I'm being ugly.
    alwaystimoga and jayemmbee like this.
    10-30-13 04:05 AM
    Can't you sideload it or something. I'm being serious.
    10-30-13 04:08 AM
    Can't you sideload it or something. I'm being serious.
    No - you can't

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 04:12 AM
    Here something about it: BBM coming to Windows Phone? Very likely | WMPoweruser
    alwaystimoga likes this.
    10-30-13 04:22 AM
    Apparently they don't have the numbers. They need hundreds of millions before BB will look at BBM for WP. Lol
    Karma is a b1tch.

Sies I'm being ugly.
    no offence dude but since when did BB say they need hundreds of millions of people to make a WP app. if they said that then it's false advertising since they said
    #BBM4ALL and also do you have a source if you are correct??
    dolco likes this.
    10-30-13 04:25 AM
    I keep my fingers crossed for a WP8 client to arrive soon. It is the one thing that's missing that keeps me away from completing my transition to bbm.

Posted via CB10
    alwaystimoga likes this.
    10-30-13 04:31 AM
    Karma is a b1tch.

Sies I'm being ugly.
    Hehehe, poor wp... god knows how long it will take them to get to those numbers :P

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 04:32 AM
    I also have a feeling that the time to roll this out (if at all) might have a dependency or impact on Skype rolling out a native for bb10

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 04:35 AM
    Once again a flawed article. BB is not moving away from hardware(retail) and the comments, Microsoft gave us skype. Whatever!!!
    10-30-13 04:38 AM
    no offence dude but since when did BB say they need hundreds of millions of people to make a WP app. if they said that then it's false advertising since they said
    I hope you realize this is sarcasm...
    jayemmbee likes this.
    10-30-13 05:10 AM
    As far as I know,there is no time line though.

They just show the working prototype during BlackBerry jam Asia.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    No. They demoed Miracast and thereby showing an app (BBM) on a Windows desktop. BBM was beeing executed on the BB10 device.
    I would not be surprised though if BBM is beeing developed for Windows - this would make a great integration between office workers and the mobile workforce.

But maybe BB just wants to have people buying a BB10 device and use Miracast - then they at least make money on the handset.
    10-30-13 05:42 AM
    BlackBerry's Marty Mallick talks about Instagram and other big players on BB10 | CrackBerry.com
    Nokia announce Instagram coming to Windows Phones but still no BlackBerry 10 love | CrackBerry.com

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Instagram is one of the reasons BB is on its knees today. We need native Instagram before Skype. In fact we don't really need Skype we have BBM which will have voice and video soon. So, when do you think WP will get BBM? And you know BB knows how to play that, "coming soon", game.
    10-30-13 06:35 AM
    should come fast to windows as i see a great upswing in numbers by window users and people who have them as friends.
    10-30-13 06:44 AM
    Got to go out through the door. Not windows.

Jakarta, Indonesia
    10-30-13 07:05 AM
    Maybe when they make a bb10 skype app.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:49 AM
    Got to go out through the door. Not windows.

Jakarta, Indonesia
    There's no Doors available. Only Gates and Windows.
    You need to find new Jobs if you are still talking with your Apples and BlackBerrys.

Lolz. JK.
    10-30-13 08:03 AM
    BlackBerry's Marty Mallick talks about Instagram and other big players on BB10 | CrackBerry.com
    Nokia announce Instagram coming to Windows Phones but still no BlackBerry 10 love | CrackBerry.com

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Instagram is one of the reasons BB is on its knees today. We need native Instagram before Skype. In fact we don't really need Skype we have BBM which will have voice and video soon. So, when do you think WP will get BBM? And you know BB knows how to play that, "coming soon", game.
    really???? that's not a good source and I remember them defining prosumer and they said they don't need apps often and the quote "tools not toys" yea which pretty much means BB doesn't need Instagram stuff etc. because it's not professional.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...sumers-861907/

look BB doesn't care about their numbers or if they have a competitor right now. they need to get to as many as people as they can that it what BB said and to get to as many as they can is through true cross platform. and WP does have a decent market share in Europe.
    10-30-13 01:11 PM
    There's no Doors available. Only Gates and Windows.
    You need to find new Jobs if you are still talking with your Apples and BlackBerrys.

Lolz. JK.
    Haha I forgot the gate. Richest man in the world. Anyone tried lumia 925?

Jakarta, Indonesia
    10-30-13 09:36 PM