I have a strange problem...when I switch on the data the call icon on BBM disappear and when on WiFi it's fine.. I went to settings and turned on " use BBM voice over cellular " still no use? Any one has this problem?
    Thanks
    Raam

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 11:09 AM
    BBM needs sometimes a lil time to connect to the server. How long did you wait?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 03:05 PM
    The thing is on cellular data the phone icon is grayed.. and on WiFi it's always available...

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 04:00 AM
    Could be that the other user has the setting to be able to talk on wifi only but is on the mobile data network?

Posted via my Expired Passport
    01-17-16 04:01 AM
    I stay in Oman and BBM voice is banned here.. I use VPN and it works fine with WiFi but when using mobile data it won't.. in both WiFi and mobile data VPN switched on... without VPN it's won't work on either..
    Thanka

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 04:01 AM
    What carrier do you have?

Once I had a Sim card from T-Mobile Germany. There I had the same problem on my Blackberry. Therefore I asked the carrier and they told me that BBM voice is blocked on Blackberries.
    The crazy thing about that is that BBM voice is not blocked on IPhones and Android phones.
    Therefore I took an old Android phone and put the T-Mobile Germany Sim in it and opened a Wifi hotspot. Then I connected to the Wifi hotspot with my Blackberry and BBM voice worked again.

Nowadays I always have an old Dual Sim Android phone with local Sim cards when I travel to save roaming fees. Moreover, I don't have to switch the Sim card on my Blackberry.

Try another carrier (take any prepay Sim card you can find from another carrier and try again).

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 04:44 AM
    Maybe I should try that.. but still I feel it's strange cause I am using VPN. Where carrier restrictions are lifted..
    Thanks
    Raam

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 07:25 AM