OTA as long as you don't have at&t

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 12:50 PM
    OTA as long as you don't have at&t

Posted via CB10
    I've never been restricted because of att.. I use mine ota

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 12:53 PM
    Works fine on the newer AT&T share data plans ... AT&T blocks BBM video on the older "grandfathered" unlimited data plans.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 08:53 PM
    I personally have alot of problems logging in to skype and usually cannot have any video calls via 3G. It only work via wifi for me.

Are there any settings I need to look at? I have not changed any settings on it at all for both my pc & my Z10.

I have since totally given up on using it for some time now.

Posted via CB10
    Everyone in my family have this problem with skype on 3G, pathetic skype.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 02:00 AM
    Can iOS and android's BBM perform video call?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 08:24 AM
    Can iOS and android's BBM perform video call?

Posted via CB10
    Not yet.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 05:24 PM
    i can`t tell you which one is better, ive only did bbm video once and saw a friend using face time quite a lot, its difficult to compare but where able has the edge is that you don`t need to add the person using pins for example. if the person has and iphone you can use facetime without adding. but blackberry video give you the ability to switch camera and screen share.
    The ability to switch between screen share and video has now vaulted BBMv into first place. It has taken a while but I am using video calling more and more often now.

Need some POW? Follow POW on BBM channels C004634C3 and find all the big snow spots.
    02-04-14 05:54 AM
    So what i thought would be the problem is confirmed. Sucks ***! But here it is... I just visited the customer service center for Telkomsel my provider in Indonesia, it is a fact that they have blocked the service from working!
    So dear BlackBerry, Crackberry, Kevin, Blaize or whoever that can get this to blackberry.. This is not cool! Not one bit! How could you "BlackBerry" let another company control your phone services or features???
    Disappointed i got to say...

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 04:53 AM
    So what i thought would be the problem is confirmed. Sucks ***! But here it is... I just visited the customer service center for Telkomsel my provider in Indonesia, it is a fact that they have blocked the service from working!
    So dear BlackBerry, Crackberry, Kevin, Blaize or whoever that can get this to blackberry.. This is not cool! Not one bit! How could you "BlackBerry" let another company control your phone services or features???
    Disappointed i got to say...

Posted via CB10
    Why blame BlackBerry? This usually happens from horrible carriers to prevent any loss from voice calls through BBM.

Posted via CB10
    midnightdoom likes this.
    04-01-14 05:00 AM
    Why blame BlackBerry? This usually happens from horrible carriers to prevent any loss from voice calls through BBM.

Posted via CB10
    Well because... although I haven't asked or checked with my friends... Face time?!?! i think face time still works fine.
    And your right on the fact that it is entirely the providers choice to do whatever, i think... but the way i see it, especially today in the very competitive phone market as we know it... BlackBerry needs to know to fix it, so that all features of the bbm is available for all of its users..
    For your information, Skype works just fine!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 06:18 AM
    Well because... although I haven't asked or checked with my friends... Face time?!?! i think face time still works fine.
    And your right on the fact that it is entirely the providers choice to do whatever, i think... but the way i see it, especially today in the very competitive phone market as we know it... BlackBerry needs to know to fix it, so that all features of the bbm is available for all of its users..
    For your information, Skype works just fine!

Posted via CB10
    True, but BBM voice is better and easier to use than skype and facetime and that's why they blocked it, they know it will grow big so before people gets used to it, they blocked it.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 08:54 AM
    That doesn't make sense, i mean it does to a certain point... but overall, thats dumb

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 12:46 AM
    Am I the only one that seems to have issues with bbm video and voice. I get it to work sometimes but more often it doesn't work.. often takes a good 30 seconds just for the other phone to ring and another 20 to connect. Often choppy. Me and my friend tried multiple trials, on wifi, on 4g.

Though the few times it did work it was really clear. But I am over all disappointed in its reliability

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 01:03 AM
    Am I the only one that seems to have issues with bbm video and voice. I get it to work sometimes but more often it doesn't work.. often takes a good 30 seconds just for the other phone to ring and another 20 to connect. Often choppy. Me and my friend tried multiple trials, on wifi, on 4g.

Though the few times it did work it was really clear. But I am over all disappointed in its reliability

Posted via CB10
    Same here, it has been happening for the last 10 days now and nothing from BlackBerry.

It only happens when I try to call from a BlackBerry to Android or iPhone though,but if I call a BlackBerry from an iPhone or Android the call gets through in less than 2 seconds.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 04:37 AM
64 123