I have major issues trying to get video and voice to work. I have a z30 and my friend has a z10. I'm with rogers and he is with wind. We can try doing calls from wifi and 4g and it rarely ever works properly. I think I have got it to work twice. It just really lags on transmitting. Video is choppy, voices distorted, and often just freezes all together or takes too long to connect we just give up. Does anybody else have these issues?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 10:50 PM
    I'm not sure why you are having these issues. Have you tried with someone else? I and my daughter are with Rogers, my mother is with Bell and my boyfriend is with GiffGaff (UK) and apart from the occasional dropped call and rare choppy audio, we don't have these issues. Perhaps it is Wind. Is your friend solidly in the Wind Zone? If he is on the edge, he may be losing the Wind connection. Have you tried with your friend off network and strictly on WiFi? Re lag, I've noticed that after it says Connecting, there is a good 3 seconds before I actually hear my friend's voice. Also if I move around and out of a good 4-5 bars of WiFi then the connection could be lost. Both of you should make sure you have a good solid WiFi connection and try again.
    12-10-13 11:21 PM
    Yah it's confusing me, we have tried both in wifi, both on 4g, one on 4g and one on wifi. It's inconsistent really. Sometimes it acts normal on one of our phones but other is froze too. I haven't tried with anybody else though as most of my other bbm contacts are iphone. I did a speed test on a site with my wifi and 4g to compare and 4g was a lot faster but I was still getting about 10mbps on my wifi. In most of our tests we were actually sitting at the same place trying to get it to work to test out with full signals. A few times at the opposite end of the city.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 12:58 AM
    Could be a router issue

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    12-11-13 01:00 AM