Hello all if sorry if this has been asked before but, when blackberry is planning to add video calls and voice calls for BBM in other platforms that are not bb10?.

This would help a lot in bringing more users with BlackBerry blend in the horizon

Tjx in advance

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 04:09 PM
    BBM Voice is already cross-platform between BB10, iOS, and Android.

BBM Video is not. Unfortunately there haven't been any rumours, let alone announcements, for when this might release cross-platform.
    I agree with you, and hopefully BBRY has made this some kind of priority.
    09-04-14 05:06 PM
    Ah ok thks a lot.

Why they havent updated it for video calls is beyond me

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 05:34 PM
    Having cross-platform video call capabilities built into BBM would reduce many people's reliance on Skype, and would probably reduce reliance on Hangouts a little bit as well for some people. So would the ability to be logged into the same BlackBerry account on multiple devices so those of us with multiple devices can have a seamless experience switching from one device to the next.

Posted by my Z30 via CB10
    09-07-14 02:00 PM
    One day my friend

Visit GTR Lifestyle @ C001247FA
    09-11-14 03:07 AM
    Not sure if the NOC is capable of handling the expected avalanche of bandwidth increase, and I'm sure nobody wants to end up with a substandard experience...

BBM Video 'Berry to 'Berry is fine. I don't want my call quality to suffer like Skype...

Just today I rang my wife on BBM Voice (Android), and all I got was distorted bits of words. Probably bad reception on her side. Anyway, for the first time BBM gave me a pop-up to rate the call quality (1 to 5 stars, I gave 1 star "Bad" for that particular call)...

? BlackBerry? I premdict the future's gonna be chenomenal! ?
    09-11-14 05:51 AM
    Hello all if sorry if this has been asked before but, when blackberry is planning to add video calls and voice calls for BBM in other platforms that are not bb10?.

This would help a lot in bringing more users with BlackBerry blend in the horizon
    Tjx in advance

Posted via CB10

They said it's coming before end of year (2013).....
    09-11-14 06:25 AM
    I believe that the addition to Windows Phone coming to BBM has halted the Video chat feature that was coming to iPhone & Android devices. With that said, I know BBM is free for cross-platform , but will they charge other platforms for the video features? I don't think that they will but that would be interesting.

? Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    09-11-14 09:55 PM
    A little birdie tells me that cross platform video calling will go live after july this year... after resolving server issues everywhere else except North america. Its got something to do with BES12.
    04-12-15 08:43 AM