I finally found out what was wrong with my BBM video feature. Before, I was unable to initiate BBM video with a contact because the video chat button wasn't even there. Just a few days a go, I uninstalled a few game apps that I wasn't using very often and voila, the BBM video feature is now available on my Z10 again.

So if anyone has that same problem on their phone, it may be due to an app bug. The game apps I deleted were: Jetpack joyride, pew pew, radiant defense, and robotek. So one of those apps may have been the problem. I haven't checked to see which one.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    05-07-13 04:37 PM
    I don't think it's the apps themselves but the security access they had been allowed for deep settings into BBM. Try to reinstall one at a time yet disable the access to BBM for each. See if that works allowing BBM Video to still work.
    No sense in having your BB10 for work only and can't get your game on

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 10:37 AM
    I've never allowed any of my game apps to access BBM on my Z10. So I don't think that's the issue. I really don't know which of the ones I deleted was the problem, nor how it caused the problem.

I have other games on my Z10 and there's no issue, so it's one particular game app. Too busy now to to play around and determine which particular game it is but it might be good to let the dev know of the bug.

I wasn't playing these games as much; that's why I deleted them and serendipitously discovered the fix to my problem. I don't think it's Jetpack Joyride. I think it may be Pew Pew or one of the others as I installed those soon after I got my Z10 and encountered the problem since then. At first I thought it was a bug in the OS itself but it seems to be a third party/OS issue.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    05-08-13 09:51 PM
    I have the same problem. With. My brand new z10. That BBM video green button never there when I tried To use BBM video. With my wife note3 galaxy. Although I have very few apps like Facebook, twitter, and only one game temples run oz, but could not figure Out what went wrong? Not sure if it get to do with my wife galaxy or not since her phone. Had ton of apps. Not sure if not having enough. Memory. Would effect it or. Not because she didn't. Have any external. Sd card.

Btw, any one know what going on with the playbook virtual. Keyboard? it keeps automatic. Put in the punctuation. And I have no patient to keep having to edit. It every. Few words. Very sorry guys. Thanks.
    05-04-14 09:49 AM
    I have the same problem. With. My brand new z10. That BBM video green button never there when I tried To use BBM video. With my wife note3 galaxy. Although I have very few apps like Facebook, twitter, and only one game temples run oz, but could not figure Out what went wrong? Not sure if it get to do with my wife galaxy or not since her phone. Had ton of apps. Not sure if not having enough. Memory. Would effect it or. Not because she didn't. Have any external. Sd card.

Btw, any one know what going on with the playbook virtual. Keyboard? it keeps automatic. Put in the punctuation. And I have no patient to keep having to edit. It every. Few words. Very sorry guys. Thanks.
    BBM Video on Android and iOS devices isn't out yet, you only get BBM voice.
    05-04-14 10:48 AM
    Always make make sure your Berry's software is up to date. It's easy to forget the simple things. That helps just like restarting your phone at the beginning of the day! I've had some issues when chatting with people on different networks. my network works great considering I get LTE.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 04:23 PM
    I can even activate my BBM video, I need help and fast.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 05:51 AM
    Sir. Excuse me. I have a problem with my browser. When I open my Facebook, gmail account there is a red exclamation point. I don't know what to do man. Please help me. I'm using BlackBerry z10 stl 100 btw.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 05:56 AM