I've tried a few month ago ( because in my country less and less people have BlackBerry 10 phones ...) with somebody and worked flawless!
    Today I've tried with a colleague and surprise : works like hell! Imagine that your signal is very very poor and voice & image is freezing . Your voice is robotized and most of the time you can't have a conversation!
    What I've don't understand is why we ( me and my colleague?) don't have activated the video and call icon everytime?
    Anyone face similar problems?
    Something with BlackBerry servers?
    Or other thing?

Proudly Z30 owner
    09-23-14 01:53 PM
    Sounds like it is a poor connection, either your WiFi or Mobile data connection.
    09-23-14 01:56 PM
    My general experience with BBM Video is that it provides better voice and video quality than either FaceTime or Skype.

Obviously, I'd one of the participants has a poor connection that will have an impact.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 02:26 PM
    I've had a good experience with BBM calls and video even on slower connections, however it completely falls apart on connections with moderate to high latency (slow ping times). I actually made my mom add a few Gb to her mobile data plan, and disconnect from her wifi,.. because the Wifi connection had quite high ping times. Even though her mobile data is technically "slower" (only H),.. it actually works much better for calls.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 02:39 PM