This has to be the most non-fact based quote, ever. It's currently a promotion, when that expires it will remain as regular data useage. Forever and always.

Posted via CB10
    Easy there, I've read a lot of wild quotes on CB over the years, and this is the "most non-fact based quote, ever". Wow, hyperbole much? Anyways, you're right, and I should have crafted my words better and said that I "suspect" this will happen. There's lots of evidence out there that shows that carriers are upset they missed the boat on monetizing different forms of data, such as video, and are looking at new models based on quality of service. I'll bet the idea has crossed the Rogers' execs minds more than once. As I already said, I hope it is the case that BBM Video Chat data remains part of the regular data bin. Forever and always is a long time.
    03-04-13 07:41 AM
    Maybe AT&T heard that Skype was also coming to the Z10 and part of the delay is for them to figure how to charge you for using Skype on the phone. If they plan to charge for BBM video then I would expect them to charge for Skype or any other video chatting app. I would also guess they will charge additional fees when Netflix arrives on BB. Maybe they will allow under the normal data plan for you to surf any basic website but all other internet action will require separate plans being added to your over all plan.
    03-04-13 12:34 PM
    At least at current, and with the BB LTE plan (unlimited $30) it does require an additional SOC to be added. This is likely going to be a charge, though I have heard it is included in the data share plans.
    03-04-13 01:24 PM
    Why is that T-mobile seems to be the only carrier with it's sh!t together for a US launch?
    03-05-13 12:26 AM
    I read somewhere that T mobile nay be doing the same

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 06:27 AM
    Once this becomes official, with the AT&T launch, Ill release the SOC for unlimited 4GLTE BlackBerry for $30. Dont want them to change it prior to launch if they get wind of it.
    03-05-13 07:12 AM
    Once this becomes official, with the AT&T launch, Ill release the SOC for unlimited 4GLTE BlackBerry for $30. Dont want them to change it prior to launch if they get wind of it.
    I really believe it's already available. When I take a look at my statement it shows " unlimited blackberry lte"

Posted via CB10
    adjdudley21 likes this.
    03-05-13 08:50 AM
    I really believe it's already available. When I take a look at my statement it shows " unlimited blackberry lte"

Posted via CB10
    It should be available to those that had unlimited before, but those on tiered data plans may not be able to get it. If everyone can thats cool
    03-05-13 09:42 AM
    It should be available to those that had unlimited before, but those on tiered data plans may not be able to get it. If everyone can thats cool
    You're correct, I was on unlimited before

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 09:54 AM
    It's times like these that I'm happy I'm not on contract.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    03-05-13 10:04 AM
    So i actually have an old anr line, and am using an old 4G non lte sim with my z10. I tried to video chat my brother and was given a message to add additional features for video chat. I'm to try to get an LTE sim card today. Any chance that will fix it?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 12:21 PM
    i really dont' know why or how anyone uses verizon or at&t in the USA. they both have games like this with their customers. i just went on att and verions website to see what my plan would cost to move from tmobile, they were each $130 per line to get what i have with tmobile at $50. i travel a lot and i've never had any problems with service, they also offer wifi calling on many phones, hopefully it comes to the z10. the draw of either att or verizon is lost on me.
    03-23-13 05:12 PM
    i really dont' know why or how anyone uses verizon or at&t in the USA. they both have games like this with their customers. i just went on att and verions website to see what my plan would cost to move from tmobile, they were each $130 per line to get what i have with tmobile at $50. i travel a lot and i've never had any problems with service, they also offer wifi calling on many phones, hopefully it comes to the z10. the draw of either att or verizon is lost on me.
    Holy crap. That is ridiculous. The AT&T and Verizon plans make Canadian ones actually look good. I pay 82 bucks a month and have 6GB of data. I must admit TMobile seems way way cheaper. Why aren't they destroying the competition?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 05:16 PM
    Holy crap. That is ridiculous. The AT&T and Verizon plans make Canadian ones actually look good. I pay 82 bucks a month and have 6GB of data. I must admit TMobile seems way way cheaper. Why aren't they destroying the competition?

Posted via CB10
    I will tell you why they aren't. Because in the places that I travel on my vacations each year, Tmobile only dreams of providing coverage there. AT&T barely works with Verizon being the most reliable. I may be moving to one of these areas later this year so I'm sticking with Vzw. Tmobile only kills it on plan prices because they have to in order to get anyone to use it. When they have a coverage map comparable to Vzw or even AT&T, I would love to have the cheaper plans. But I'm sure by the time that happens that their prices will just about match the others. If all you do is stay in well populated areas, Tmobile does alright.
    03-23-13 05:28 PM
    I just tested a vid call from my Z10 on T-Mobile prepaid to a PlayBook. It works. The T-Mobile prepaid account is unlimited everything.
    03-23-13 07:41 PM
    I will tell you why they aren't. Because in the places that I travel on my vacations each year, Tmobile only dreams of providing coverage there. AT&T barely works with Verizon being the most reliable. I may be moving to one of these areas later this year so I'm sticking with Vzw. Tmobile only kills it on plan prices because they have to in order to get anyone to use it. When they have a coverage map comparable to Vzw or even AT&T, I would love to have the cheaper plans. But I'm sure by the time that happens that their prices will just about match the others. If all you do is stay in well populated areas, Tmobile does alright.
    this is accurate really, though i frequently travel to the mountains in idaho, where no providers are, total dead zone for all of them. however with my tmobile android phones i've been able to use wifi calling and make calls. it's a useful feature that i hope they bring to blackberry because it's convinced 5 other people i know to switch over to tmobile just for that. i travel a lot too and don't usually have an issue, in fact i can only think of one trip to texas where tmobile was bad.
    03-23-13 08:14 PM
    Here in Canada voice chat is free just charge through data use or if your used wifi

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 08:36 PM
    I should not have bragged so quickly on here....... I naively updated my phone last night smh and now I no longer have network bbm video i think we should all tweet and facebook and call to these idiots.. We pay for data already, how we use that data should be up to us....
    03-27-13 09:18 AM
43 12